Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2006, 09:05 AM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by drburton
- Filthy - she drove it in the rain and it is dirty as hell, including bugs everywhere
- A bird crapped all over the top, which required Ragg-Top cleaner and alot of scrubbing to remove
- Crack in windshield - a rock hit the windshield and cracked it
The filthy problem: Use a good polish/wax and the dirt/bugs will wash right off...no harm no foul!

The bird problem: Buy a BB Gun and as the birds come close to the car SHOOT THEM! Other birds flying over will see the other dead birds laying around your car and make a note to not go near your car...problem solved!

The crack: This is a Porsche...your wife should be able to maneuver around all things coming her way. This is why you have one of the best handling cars in the world! Just tell her to zig-zag her way down the street as if she is doing the slalom and she will miss everything!

Disclaimer: I'm an animal lover...so don't shoot the birds!

Old 05-20-2006, 07:12 PM   #42

The car must be a tip? Most women can't drive a stick. No way I would let my girlfriend drive my car......it is my baby and she will never drive it!!! 99% of women are poor drivers imo....... and cannot drive a stick effectively.

Last edited by Adam; 05-20-2006 at 07:15 PM.
Old 05-20-2006, 07:41 PM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
The car must be a tip? Most women can't drive a stick. No way I would let my girlfriend drive my car......it is my baby and she will never drive it!!! 99% of women are poor drivers imo....... and cannot drive a stick effectively.
Do you seriously believe that crap? I think we're all dumber for having read that....

'06 Cayenne Turbo S, Beige Metallic/Tan

Ex - '99 Arctic Silver, Red Interior, Silver Top
Closed Thread