Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2016, 11:39 PM   #1

Greetings Members,,

I'm an American, currently living in Bangkok, I'm in the process of moving back to the US.. mainly because I SO miss the tinkering/fabbing/modding of cars, which, 1, is fairly non-existent here, and 2, as a foreigner, is pretty well not allowed, (that's a "job" reserved for Thai's), lol. I've been building/modding cars most my life, until moving here back in 2010, I miss my TIG/MIG welders, and all the other machine/fab tools I have stored at a friends in the States. I've been following MANY threads on here, as I would love to pick up a roller, or high mileage Boxster, and do some engine swapping, (primarily the Subi). I've been reading MANY posts on here, over the last several months, and finally decided to register. LOW and behold?,, I've been a member here since 2007!, lolol,,, Anyway, Hope to get back into the car game once back, and the Boxster is just such a prime candidate. My last, "sports car" in the States was a S2000, and I still love them, but the Boxster is just REALLY calling to me,, ,, Hope to participate on here more and more.

Adeeos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 09:13 PM   #2

Welcome back! I think it's a great time to find a 986 - cheap fun. Let us now what you end up with.

CraigM is offline   Reply With Quote