Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2015, 04:04 AM   #1

Top replacement in East Ontario

As it reads I need my top replaced and need some leads where it can be done.Somewhere in eastern Ontario.

95 Integra Solo I sold
71 Opel GT sold
Xpit77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 05:43 AM   #2

You could attempt it yourself and save a ton of money. It really isn't hard when you have everything you need. I change mine myself without any wrinkles the first time. I was scared at first but decided to do it myself and put in a glass rear window. I had a quote from a local company who wanted 850 just for a plastic rear window. For 600 bucks total I have a glass rear window with defroster.
antny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 09:16 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by antny View Post
You could attempt it yourself and save a ton of money. It really isn't hard when you have everything you need. I change mine myself without any wrinkles the first time. I was scared at first but decided to do it myself and put in a glass rear window. I had a quote from a local company who wanted 850 just for a plastic rear window. For 600 bucks total I have a glass rear window with defroster.
$1600. complete here.
95 Integra Solo I sold
71 Opel GT sold
Xpit77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 02:35 PM   #4

2002 w/glass

I just got mine replaced no more cracked hazy plastic, total for the upgraded acoustic German A5B/DS material from Auto Tops Direct $643.49 plus installation $750. I love how it looks I pick up the car earlier today. Shipping for the top took 5 days but that's cause I'm in NYC and it was coming from California. Good luck

MytinyBoxster is offline   Reply With Quote