986 Forum - for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners

986 Forum - for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners (http://986forum.com/forums/)
-   Boxster General Discussions (http://986forum.com/forums/boxster-general-discussions/)
-   -   More Photoshop Needed ! (http://986forum.com/forums/boxster-general-discussions/43882-more-photoshop-needed.html)

Johnny Danger 03-30-2013 02:49 AM

More Photoshop Needed !
 
1 Attachment(s)
Can anyone (except Jager :)) help photoshop a black Porsche emblem and stripe on the lower door and side skirt for me ?

Flavor 987S 03-30-2013 05:43 AM

I've never been a huge fan of writting "PORSCHE" on our cars. Seem silly and redundant. Everyone knows it's a Porsche, and for the ones that don't, fark 'em. Don't do, Danger. And I think the horizontal lines of a decal with compete with the lines & flow on your side skirts.

Timco 03-30-2013 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flavor 987S (Post 334177)
I've never been a huge fan of writting "PORSCHE" on our cars. Seem silly and redundant. Everyone knows it's a Porsche, and for the ones that don't, fark 'em. Don't do, Danger. And I think the horizontal lines of a decal with compete with the lines & flow on your side skirts.

You don't write " PORSCHE" down the side, you write "BOXSTER" in huge bold letters!

I saw a 2012 or 2013 the other day with BOXSTER written on the sides and almost fell over laughing. It was almost worse than aftermarket air skirts, or bright yellow......oh, er, um........sorry..;)

Johnny Danger 03-30-2013 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flavor 987S (Post 334177)
I've never been a huge fan of writting "PORSCHE" on our cars. Seem silly and redundant. Everyone knows it's a Porsche, and for the ones that don't, fark 'em. Don't do, Danger. And I think the horizontal lines of a decal with compete with the lines & flow on your side skirts.

I agree. But, there's a part of me that's looking to change things up a bit and refresh the D-mobile for the Spring. Maybe it's due to the fact that I'm still suffering from the effects of a bad nipple stage when I was a teenager ?

Flavor 987S 03-30-2013 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Danger (Post 334186)
Maybe it's due to the fact that I'm still suffering from the effects of a bad nipple stage when I was a teenager ?

You should never use "bad" and "nipple" in the same sentence. It makes no sense.:)

Johnny Danger 03-30-2013 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timco (Post 334182)
You don't write " PORSCHE" down the side, you write "BOXSTER" in huge bold letters!

I saw a 2012 or 2013 the other day with BOXSTER written on the sides and almost fell over laughing. It was almost worse than aftermarket air skirts, or bright yellow......oh, er, um........sorry..;)

Easy there Timco ! I have "associates" working for me who are embedded as Mormons in Salt Lake who can pay your boxster a visit !

Johnny Danger 03-30-2013 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flavor 987S (Post 334187)
You should never use "bad" and "nipple" in the same sentence. It makes no sense.:)

I suggest that you withhold judgment until you've seen the nipple.

Jager 03-30-2013 01:35 PM

Is this where you want the emblem?

http://986forum.com/forums/uploads01...1364675746.jpg

Johnny Danger 03-30-2013 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jager (Post 334233)

I imagine there's rabbit droppings on my top now . :(

Spidey 03-30-2013 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timco (Post 334182)
You don't write " PORSCHE" down the side, you write "BOXSTER" in huge bold letters!

I saw a 2012 or 2013 the other day with BOXSTER written on the sides and almost fell over laughing. It was almost worse than aftermarket air skirts, or bright yellow......oh, er, um........sorry..;)

Agreed. Yeah, maybe smoke the headlights a bit and be done. Looks great as is though.

Kenny Boxster 03-30-2013 07:40 PM

I wouldn't smoke the headlights if I had clears. Used to De-amber haha.

Johnny Danger 03-30-2013 07:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hood stripe ?

grtc68 03-31-2013 07:12 AM

now for something completely different....

http://i50.tinypic.com/vmvot5.jpg

grtc68 03-31-2013 07:24 AM

a variant...but you get the idea

http://i50.tinypic.com/2j41yxg.jpg

paintboy 03-31-2013 07:30 AM

TRANS AM screaming chicken on hood please.....

grtc68 03-31-2013 08:25 AM

beauty to the beholder...

http://i46.tinypic.com/33xhr10.jpg

KRAM36 03-31-2013 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grtc68 (Post 334316)
beauty to the beholder...

http://i46.tinypic.com/33xhr10.jpg

Pure awesome! :cheers:

Johnny Danger 03-31-2013 08:39 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Chaz it is I guess. :(

paintboy 03-31-2013 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KRAM36 (Post 334319)
Pure awesome! :cheers:

All it needs is a hood scoop and it is perfection.

ccstud17 04-01-2013 09:56 AM

Ill shop it when i get home, But maybe the logo rather large, right in front of the rear wheel. BUT it over laps the car so unless you know the logo, it llooks just abstract... super confusing i know.
ugly arse example, http://www.autodvdgps.com/images/car_sticker_ea40stk210.jpg
the bigger Hibiscus is what im talking aboot


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2018 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Pelican Parts Website