Go Back   986 Forum - for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2005, 02:30 PM   #1
bmussatti
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Bought Some Stuff from Suncoast

I bought some Tequipment stuff (car cover, and front & back trunk compartment liners) yesterday from Suncoast. Spent about $525. Their pricing was almost 30% below the Porsche dealers in the Chicago area. They even discounted it a little bit more when I asked if "this was your best price"! FYI.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 11:48 AM   #2
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Surf City, NC
Posts: 1,079
Thumbs up Suncoast

Yup, they are good folks. When I balked at PayPal, they took plastic over the phone. They are one of the most 'Net Friendly Porsche dealers I've found.
70Sixter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 11:52 AM   #3
Registered User
 
Perfectlap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,696
I always check ebay first. Have saved 100's of dollars.

things from ebay

Carrera 5 spoke Wheels
GT3 front bumper
GT3 Seats
clear tailights (used)
rear speakers
soft top cover
portable air compressor
stonguard headlight protection
extra key
__________________
GT3 Recaro Seats - Boxster Red
GT3 Aero / Carrera 18" 5 spoke / Potenza RE-11
Fabspeed Headers & Noise Maker
BORN: March 2000 - FINLAND
IMS#1 REPLACED: April 2010 - NEW JERSEY -- LNE DUAL ROW
Perfectlap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 11:54 AM   #4
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 3,417
Send a message via AIM to blinkwatt
Yes they are very friendly,I ordered a hat,bumper plugs,Porsche U.S. First Aid Kit, Plexus and the interoir sensor clip(the little red clip). Their shipping rates are great,prices are great and customer service was great. I highly recommend then for anything related to Boxsters.
__________________
-99' Zenith Blue 5-spd...didn't agree with a center divider on the freeway
-01' S Orient Red Metallic 6-spd...money pit...sold to buy a house
blinkwatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 12:14 PM   #5
bmussatti
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkwatt
Yes they are very friendly,I ordered a hat,bumper plugs,Porsche U.S. First Aid Kit, Plexus and the interoir sensor clip(the little red clip). Their shipping rates are great,prices are great and customer service was great. I highly recommend then for anything related to Boxsters.


A "first aid kit"....what are you planning on Blink!
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 12:53 PM   #6
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 3,417
Send a message via AIM to blinkwatt
It was more for looks. It adds a nice touch,its helps to fill that space by the stereo amp. It mounts up by velco and has Porsche accross the front,so it looks factory done. Im into stupid little things like that for my car.
__________________
-99' Zenith Blue 5-spd...didn't agree with a center divider on the freeway
-01' S Orient Red Metallic 6-spd...money pit...sold to buy a house
blinkwatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 06:37 PM   #7
bmussatti
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkwatt
It was more for looks. It adds a nice touch,its helps to fill that space by the stereo amp. It mounts up by velco and has Porsche accross the front,so it looks factory done. Im into stupid little things like that for my car.

Blinkwatt, do the band-aids say, "Porsche" on them? That would be pretty cool!
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 11:20 PM   #8
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 3,417
Send a message via AIM to blinkwatt
The kit is contained in a small bag that is labeled "Porsche First Aid Kit"
http://e-partssales.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=P&Product_Code=pna100kit&Category_Code=POTEBXIN
__________________
-99' Zenith Blue 5-spd...didn't agree with a center divider on the freeway
-01' S Orient Red Metallic 6-spd...money pit...sold to buy a house
blinkwatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 09:04 PM   #9
Registered User
 
rbennett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: SoCal
Posts: 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmussatti
I bought some Tequipment stuff (car cover, and front & back trunk compartment liners) yesterday from Suncoast. Spent about $525. Their pricing was almost 30% below the Porsche dealers in the Chicago area. They even discounted it a little bit more when I asked if "this was your best price"! FYI.
I bought my Litronics and side markers from them, they are a class act
__________________
"The Rodney Dangerfield of Porsche mods"

2000 2.7 Lapis Blue Boxster, Sports Pkg, Lit, Tip, Exhaust, De amber'fied
1983 911 SC Coupe 3.0 Gaurds Red (restoration, in pieces)
199? 993 Coupe Gaurds Red (lurking for....)
rbennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2018 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page