Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2012, 02:39 PM   #1

Porsche Swap Meet - 4/21 @ Hershey, PA

this year's meet is on 4/21

i'll be going this year - my first since buying my boxster in '09. from what i hear it's well worth the trip. lots of vendors and p-cars. admission is free, parking is $10

from the site:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porsche Swap Meet website
This is without exaggeration the largest event of its kind on the planet. It typically brings nearly 650 vendors, around 1,000 Porsches, and over 6,000 visitors together in Hershey every year. (In 2003 the long-distance award went to a 968 driver from Albuquerque, NM. In 2009, we had visitors from England, Italy, Germany and Switzerland.)

If you’re seeking an obscure Porsche or an obscure part for your Porsche, this is your best chance to find it.

Every dealer and Porsche packrat in a 250-mile radius will be bringing their odds and ends for sale or swap. You’ll see exotic Porsches found nowhere this side of Stuttgart, and Porsche personalities ranging from PCA muckety-mucks to (sometimes) celebrities like Jerry Seinfeld. We’ll once again be featuring a People’s Choice Concours, too!
Central PA Region PCA - Home of the World's Largest Porsche-Only Swap Meet - 1995 PCA Region of the Year - Hosts of the 2005 PCA Porsche Parade

Old 04-09-2012, 05:14 PM   #2

Garage
There is also an AX on Sunday morning in the main parking lot You can sign up at CPA-PCA.org
* 3.6L LN block, 06 heads, Carrillo H rods, IDP with 987 intake, Oil mods, LN IMS. * Spec II Clutch, 3.2L S Spec P-P FW. * D2 shocks, GT3 arms & and links, Spacers front and rear * Weight reduced, No carpet, AC deleted, Remote PS pump, PS pump deleted. Recaro Pole position seats, Brey crouse ext. 5 point harness, NHP sport exhaust
jsceash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 04:43 AM   #3
Carnut

I'd love to go one day!!! It's on the bucket list.

Any chance you may take a few pics for the rest of us? Please?
Old 04-10-2012, 06:08 AM   #4

Oh man. What a busy weekend. I am going to try to make it. Driving from Maryland to Philly on the 20th. Installing exhaust if I can in the morning 21st. Then to Hershey.
Then back home. 22nd is the 2000+ car meet in Warminster, PA. Then back to Maryland Sunday night.
Old 04-10-2012, 08:06 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectM96 View Post
Oh man. What a busy weekend. I am going to try to make it. Driving from Maryland to Philly on the 20th. Installing exhaust if I can in the morning 21st. Then to Hershey.
Then back home. 22nd is the 2000+ car meet in Warminster, PA. Then back to Maryland Sunday night.
sounds like a fun weekend!