Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2011, 10:45 PM   #1

The Boxster GT Project

I suspect this blog I'm writing The Boxster GT Project could be ground for having me committed. But then when it comes to cars I don't think most of us car people are "rational" it's about things other than transportation.

Anyway - I'd appreciate it if you would all check out the blog and make what ever comments and suggestions you feel would be helpful. I've done quite a bit of research but I've got quite a way to go. Please if you see something wrong, or that I missed mention it.

Why a blog? Let's me keep notes, and thoughts and images, and input in one place rather than than trying to remember where I saw what posted. I suspect I'll end up linking to a lot of posts on this board and several others, but I'm hoping people will still comment on the blog.

Thanks in advance for the help - I'm going to need it.

VinceB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 09:46 PM   #2
Certified Boxster Addict

Nice blog.

I tried posting a comment but the security feature of typing in random letters doesn't seem to be working correctly and would not allow me to post a comment even thought I typed in the correct letters.
1997 Spec Boxster BSR #254
1979 911 SC
POC Licensed DE/TT Instructor
thstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 12:23 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by thstone View Post
Nice blog.

I tried posting a comment but the security feature of typing in random letters doesn't seem to be working correctly and would not allow me to post a comment even thought I typed in the correct letters.
Thanks - I'll try to get that fixed today - The more commens I get the better - more information is good thing - the trick is turning Data and Opinion into information. Fortunately the groups I frequent seem to have a fiarly hight Signal to Noise Ratio.

VinceB is offline   Reply With Quote