Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2009, 04:40 AM   #1

2010 Track Dates and Invitation

Good Day All:

MVP Track Time (www.MVPTrackTime.com) is pleased to announce our 2010 track events.

MVP has again kept pricing the same as the previous year. With the continuing economic news, I hope this reaches you as good news. We aim to bring the best track value to you with more track time at each event for less money.

Below you will find our 2010 schedule, subject to possible revision as the year progresses.

April 10 – 11: Putnam Park (Greencastle, IN.) - SOLD OUT!

June 7: Autobahn Country Club (Joliet, IL) - SOLD OUT!

August 9: Autobahn Country Club II (Joliet, IL) - SOLD OUT!

October 16 – 17: Road America (Elkhart Lake, WI) – “Cheese Heads on Track”

November 20 – 21: Road Atlanta (Braselton, GA) - “2nd Annual Flyin’ Turkey Trot”

Registration (on line or mail in) for all our track events is available at:
http://www.MVPTrackTime.com/id47.html
We schedule six, 20-minute sessions for each of the three (Novice, Intermediate and Advanced) run groups daily with qualified instructors available for the Novice run group.

I hope you’ll gear up for plenty of excitement with MVP Track Time in 2010. All are invited and welcome. Feel free to contact me if you have questions about any of our track events. Happy Motoring!

Mark Pfeffer - MVP Track Time
www.MVPTrackTime.com
(314) 249-3770
Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com

Last edited by Feffman; 08-22-2010 at 04:08 AM.
Feffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 02:52 AM   #2

Good Morning All:

We've received a number of e-mails and calls asking about entry fees for MVP Track Time's (www.MVPTrackTime.com) 2010 track events. They are on our web site as well, so no one is "surprised”. The 2010 dates and entry fees are listed below.

April 10 - 11: Putnam Park - SOLD OUT!

June 7: Autobahn Country Club (FULL 3.56 mile track) - SOLD OUT!

August 9: Autobahn Country Club II (FULL 3.56 mile track) - SOLD OUT!

October 16 - 17: Road America
$375-Weekend
$250-Single Day

November 20 - 21: Road Atlanta
$400-Weekend
$250-Single Day

All info and registration is available on our "Track Day Registration" page of the web site at:
http://www.MVPTrackTime.com/id47.html
We schedule six, 20-minute run sessions for each of the three run groups daily. Complimentary, qualified instructors are available for the Novice drivers..

Please feel free to call (314) 249-3770 or e-mail Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com if you need more information. All are welcome. Happy Motoring!

Feff

Last edited by Feffman; 08-22-2010 at 04:08 AM.
Old 02-23-2010, 05:45 AM   #3

Hey guys,

I've known Mark Pfeffer for years. Mark is a past President of the Nat'l. Lotus Club. He's a good wrench, a great driver and an all-around quality guy!

In fact, Mark helped me with the PPI when I got my Boxster years ago... Thanks Mark, the car's been a joy to own!

I had called Mark in St. Louis and asked him to go look over the car, which Mark graciously agreed to do. Knowing Mark could spot a 'lemon' when he sees it, Mark went to inspect the car and he phoned me and left a message which stated: "... the car's basically perfect...". Knowing Mark, his keen eye, and uncompromising standard, that's all it took for me to take the plunge.

The point of all this is to say that anything Mark is associated with is sure to be a top-knotch quality event which won't dissappoint!

Cheers!
1999 Porsche Boxster
(gone, but not forgotten)
http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/a...smiley-003.gif

Never drive faster than your Guardian Angel can fly!

Last edited by Lil bastard; 02-23-2010 at 09:30 PM.
Lil bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 05:57 AM   #4

Garage
Outstanding, the reason I bought my Porsche was to run Road Atlanta, I am in!
Old 02-23-2010, 04:44 PM   #5

Since you guys go all the way down to TX and GA, why not go west, and include the wonderful new facility at High Plains Raceway, near Denver? Or would that be stepping on the toes of the local Porsche clubs out here?

BC.

'98 Silver Boxster, '08 Ducati 848, '89 Honda Hawk GT, '89 Honda Pacific Coast
Bladecutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 03:08 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladecutter
Since you guys go all the way down to TX and GA, why not go west, and include the wonderful new facility at High Plains Raceway, near Denver? Or would that be stepping on the toes of the local Porsche clubs out here?
BC:

We'd love to get to High Plains and the new proposed track in Colorado, but right now it's a case of man power. MVP is actively seeking partners to run track events under our banner at various venues around North America. If anyone wants to chat about the opportunity, give me a call at (314) 249-3770.

Lil Bastard:

Thanks for all the kind words about MVP Track Time. We've worked to develop a program that gives maximum track time for your hard earned dollars. Hope to see you at the track.

Happy Motoring!

Feff
Old 02-26-2010, 04:37 AM   #7

This looks like fun and the rates are reasonable. Might have to give Putnam or the Autobahn a try this year.
Adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 04:09 AM   #8

We (www.MVPTrackTime.com) are fast approaching 3/4 full for Road America October 16-17. Feel free to contact me at (314) 249-3770 if you have questions. Hope to see you all there.

Feff
Old 08-22-2010, 07:13 PM   #9

Man. I want to do Road America with this group. Too bad I won't know if I have those days off until almost the beginning of October.
Mike_Yi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 05:00 PM   #10

Another thumbs-up for MVP Track Time here... I did an event with them back in 2008 with my 2006 VW GTI at Putnam Park. Had a great time, and learned plenty from my instructor. The end result, from my final session, is here:

GTI vs. C6 Corvette at Putnam Park

(Poor little C6 Corvette. )