Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2008, 03:34 PM   #1

Thanks Mark @ Pink Moon Graphics

I want to let everyone know if they're looking for professional vinyl cut lettering they should contact Mark at Pink Moon Graphics.

I wanted some vinyl lettering to put on my rear spoiler so i contacted Mark to do the work for me. Mark's a forum member (986Porsche986) and he did an incredible job. the service and the product quality were excellent.

I'll post pics later but i wanted to spread the word about this forum member.

Thanks again Mark

Fletch986

you can pm him or email at sales@pinkmoongraphics.com

Fletch986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 11:03 AM   #2

Garage
Thanks for the kind word Fletch986! Glad everything worked out well for you.
I really appreciate this board for all of the valuable information and the great people here!

My graphic business is a side venture which I am thinking of starting up. I have inquired to the owners of this board about placing a banner ad here because I truly believe in supporting such a productive forum. So thanks again, and hopefully soon I can get things up and running.

Mark
986Porsche986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 03:57 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 986Porsche986
Thanks for the kind word Fletch986! Glad everything worked out well for you.
I really appreciate this board for all of the valuable information and the great people here!

My graphic business is a side venture which I am thinking of starting up. I have inquired to the owners of this board about placing a banner ad here because I truly believe in supporting such a productive forum. So thanks again, and hopefully soon I can get things up and running.

Mark
I only have a nite picture of the spoiler but here it is. I'll post a daytime pic when available. I love this forum!

Fletch986 is offline   Reply With Quote