Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2008, 07:14 AM   #1

Easter Sunday fun ride...

The annual Easter ride & hike to Mt. Tam (just north of San Francisco) have been going on for almost a century, and for the last few decades the moto people have more or less taken over (about 300 motorcycle riders show each year). 2008 was my 7th year, and also this year it was stunningly beautiful to watch the sunrise from the 2,571 feet summit. As always, everything from Italian marquis to vintage rat-bikes showed, (although this year I had to take the Boxster since my bike is in the shop). It's also cool to see how everyone, including pooches and the constabulary, could handle my silly impositions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FRtbMu_evc

-- peer

Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 05:42 PM   #2

Talking

I'm in Montreal. Where I still have 4 feet of snow on my lawn. Easter sunday, the streets were down to the ashphalt, it was -5°C, and I had to pull out the P from its winter hibernation to get some boxes out from behind it...when I got to the end of the driveway, I just couldn't stop SO I WENT FOR A SPIN!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!! Felt GREAAAAATTTT!!!

Let's just say I was with you in spirit

boxstershorts is offline   Reply With Quote