Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions
Register Garage FAQ Community Calendar

Post Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2007, 06:30 PM   #1
Registered User
 
9eighty6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: South FL
Posts: 253
wow. just incredible.

can I get on a waiting list somewhere for one of those?
__________________
1984 - 944 - The first one.
1984 - 928S - The loudest one.
2001 - Boxster - The best one.
9eighty6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 06:33 PM   #2
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,460
I'm surprised they spelled "GT" correctly.

That's too funny.
__________________
.
1997 Honda Accord | V6
2004 BMW 330i | ZHP | SOLD
2000 Porsche Boxster | SOLD | http://www.986forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9114

http://www.kryzak.com/storage/986sig12.jpg

http://kryzak.tumblr.com
Jeph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 06:49 PM   #3
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: chicago
Posts: 3,510
Send a message via AIM to djomlas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeph
I'm surprised they spelled "GT" correctly.

That's too funny.
hahaha, yeah no kidding man
__________________
http://i34.tinypic.com/157yslk.jpg
"I couldn't find the sports car of my dreams, so I built it myself." ~F. Porsche
Gemballa springs::litronics::Eurotech 18s(275/225)::B&M::MOMO wheel::
exhaust cutouts::EVOcoldair intake::OEM smoked tails & sidemarkers::

colormatched bumperettes::Top Speed Pro-1 exhaust::
my cardomain/pictures page
djomlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 08:58 PM   #4
HB.
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 152
lol Someone please give me the number to that dealership
HB. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 04:24 AM   #5
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sarasota Fl
Posts: 91
Now that the price of a CGT has fallen below 36K, I may now be able to purchase one as a daily driver and not be teased for driving a "poor mans" Porsche!
SRQ Boxster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 05:02 AM   #6
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: New York
Posts: 644
I really feel bad for the one that falls for that one! Because you know there's always one that does.....
dcporsche99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 06:29 AM   #7
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Naperville, IL
Posts: 793
Send a message via Yahoo to Chills
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcporsche99
I really feel bad for the one that falls for that one! Because you know there's always one that does.....

Yeah, then the poor schmuck will put the car on eBay and advertise it just like it is in that flyer above.
__________________
I bleed green

It's not about the summit, it's about the climb.


http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q46/chills1138/2.jpg
Chills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 06:12 AM   #8
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: mandeville, la
Posts: 474
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRQ Boxster
Now that the price of a CGT has fallen below 36K, I may now be able to purchase one as a daily driver and not be teased for driving a "poor mans" Porsche!

Well, you would actually be driving a CGTB, which is like the "S" version of the CGT
nola911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Post Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2026 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page