Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2004, 09:53 PM   #1

What does my BoxsterS engine look like ?

Like this: We are using this engine and BoxsterS 6 speed in "another" conversion car. Some of you might know Chris Murray from the Sf Bay area (he runs the CHP looking GT3RS clad Boxster in this area) This is the S engine he took out for a 3.4 conversion. We will be using it in another Porsche chassis.

B

We have worked with amateur and professional drivers for over 26 years. In house machinist, In house fabrication. Our cars, our parts, our engines, our transmission's run nationwide at events every weekend. We work side by side with industry names developing parts.
Brad Roberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2004, 09:58 PM   #2

One more..

B
We have worked with amateur and professional drivers for over 26 years. In house machinist, In house fabrication. Our cars, our parts, our engines, our transmission's run nationwide at events every weekend. We work side by side with industry names developing parts.
Old 08-31-2004, 06:56 AM   #3

Met him several years ago when he first got the wrecked 2000 Boxster S. He was selling parts he did not need for the race car conversion. I got his steering wheel. I think parts from his car are in dozens of Boxster.

He had the engine and a bunch of other stuff at the Parts Heaven swap meet in June, where I took this picture of the motor. He said it had something like 8,000 miles on it.

So now his super organ donor car will make yet another owner happy.

Tool Pants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2004, 01:20 PM   #4

Yes. We bought it at that event. I had forgotten it was collecting dust in his garage and suggested to a friend of mine that he purchase the engine (I already had a BoxsterS 6 speed for him) The price was smoking..under 5k. It ended up having less miles on it than we expected.

B