Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2007, 08:52 AM   #1

question about RMS

Ok.. about 6mths ago on ebay i bought a rear main seal i think for like $5 dollars sealed in orginal factory packaging. The question i have is the description on the label which on the packaging is in German and the part number # 999.113.490.40 which i looked on pelican parts comes up a shaft seal but says next to it NLA.. can someone tell if this is the RMS?.. I know it's probably dumb question but i am getting the new clutch/flywheel installed and want to make sure i also do the RMS.. which i think is the part I have already. Also when it rains it pours my passenger window motor is starting to slowly go up which means the motor is going slowly.

*update*

I called pelican and they told me a new part number replaced the old one.. my question is the one i have is it no good?

Last edited by clb0099; 10-19-2007 at 09:21 AM.
clb0099 is offline   Reply With Quote