Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2004, 04:48 PM   #21
Forum Contributor

Hey, I just wanted to let you know a red Boxster waved at me tonight. I was in a crapy mood and then when he waved back I was very happy it changed my night.

92 968 - Husband's Car
Boxstergirl77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 09:51 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally posted by porsche986
everyone boxster driver always flashes me back... i only flash boxster drivers, and a thumbs up for th ferrari 360 spider....
i agree with F1CAR4ME the boxster gets lots of attention. I have also stopped at many lights and people just walk up and start talking.. The boxster gets a lot of respect.. its a great car..

lol ronzi.. i think your spot on correct about the porsche jeep
Ahaha! lol. yes, that's exactly that...but there are some Cayenne drivers that bought for it to be the jeep next to their 911...so it's for them to start waving other Porsches to increase their chance to be accepted.
Anyway, maybe they wave and I just don't see it because I sit so low in comparison

Last edited by Jeannot; 08-23-2004 at 09:57 AM.
Jeannot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2004, 12:04 AM   #23
Forum Contributor

well here in Miami i have seen more Boxsters than anywhere else and no one ever waves or even smile when they pass by, actually i have a neighbor who lives like 2 houses away and he has a Boxster S and i see him when i wash my car but he never says hi or anything, which is kinda sad.
FL Boxster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2004, 01:55 AM   #24
porsche986

yea thats sad... if you see him on the road flash him first, next time he may be the one who flashes first...