Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions
Register Garage FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-24-2007, 02:41 PM   #21
07 Carrera S Cab
 
Boxtaboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 2,273
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by eslai
LOL you're kidding, right?

Your point: The factory already redesigned the headlights on the 987 and would have no reason to redesign the 986 headlights.

My point: I didn't say that Porsche should redesign the 986 headlights, I said that someone should redesign them.

THAT is what I was talking about, nothing more.
I was talking about more. I was saying that I don't believe there is a need for Porsche nor an aftermarket shop to create a clear lower part of the headlight. JMHO. Yawn. Let's move on. This is boring.
__________________
Current: 07 Carrera S Cab in Midnight Blue

Previous: 01 Boxster in Arctic Silver, 86 944 in Guards Red
Boxtaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2026 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page