Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2007, 02:09 PM   #21

Racing thread.........

I see that I am not the only interested in posting a thread of whom I beat on the street etc, since it is not acceptable practise here. But my point is, see there are many otherz who are interested in what the Boxster is capable of doing. But I am gonna keep that to myself even the sessions on the track.

As for the guns, never read the post, but from this thread, I am wondering why a gun post(s) has anything to do with Porsche Boxsters. I think racing in a Boxster has more to do with this forum and the car and carz in general, than guns. Unless you a gangsta who does a driveby with da Boxsta with da top down. Anyway, glad guns are illegal in my country, just North of you. I don't have to worry about my neighbor gunning me down because I stepped on the wrong side of the lawn or someone who doesn't like the way I look at them or road rage incidents etc. And of course the illegal arms in this country, I wonder where they come from. Peace and say No to Violence!!!

Old 07-02-2007, 03:37 PM   #22
boggtown

Regarding willieb, as you mentioned there are guns in canada illegaly, correct? While I dont care either way; guns being good or bad, dont you think that the people in canada with guns are the ones most likely to shoot you if they know its illegal and did illegal things to get them? It just seems like gun laws only stop the people who obey the law, lol. I dont see gangster thugs going gosh darnit I cant get a gun now. They just do what they gotta do and kill whoever gets in their way... or maybe someone who has a nice car... like a boxster. While it is worst case scenario, few people would actually have a gun to protect themselves, but im sure someone's life could have been saved. I cant speak from personal experiance, but in america I know plenty of people who keep firearms in their cars/trucks, and they in theory could protect themselves.

Old 07-02-2007, 06:30 PM   #23

I think we have done this thread justice.

To post on guns and those subject, joing the Porsche Lounge discussions.

thanks

Closed Thread