Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions
Register Garage FAQ Community Calendar

View Poll Results: Will your next car be...
Another boxster 15 24.59%
A Cayman 16 26.23%
Another Porsche model (996, 997, etc.) 27 44.26%
I'm buying a different brand. 3 4.92%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2007, 03:24 PM   #1
bmussatti
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I will be keeping my Boxster for a long while. I love having a convertible. Someday, I could see owning a 2nd Porsche, a Carrera of some type, not sure which one. And, I'd like to do a RUF engine swap with my Boxster in a few years after the warranty expires.
  Reply With Quote
Post Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2026 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page