Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2007, 08:40 PM   #1

Send a message via AIM to ultimate1 Send a message via Yahoo to ultimate1
Just Got A Great Deal On New Bridgestones!

Today I bought 4 new Bridgestone REO50A Tires and had them installed for just under $500. I have known and bought tires from Oscar at Big O's Tires in Hollywood Florida over 15 years and he has always had some great bargains.

I was in need of new tires and I called Oscar and he told me that he had these Bridgestones that were brand new and when he told me the price I had to jump in my car to go and get them. I bought my car with Kumho ASX's and they were alright but I never really new what I was missing from my Boxster till I drove home with the new Bridgestones.

Anyway, If anyone is interested I thought it would be nice to plug Oscar because he has 7 pairs of the Bridgestone REO50A's in 255/40/ZR17's for the rear and I think 20 sets or so of the 205/50/ZR17's. Oscar told me that these tires are being discontinued so Bridgestone can remarket essentially the same tire as the REO50A Pole Position. He also has a set of 4 of the 18" Turbo Twist wheels with Dunlops at a pretty good price.

If interested please contact Oscar of Big O's Tire at 954-963-4666. He does a lot of mail order and he is also on EBAY as a power seller with a good reputation on EBAY as well.

Last edited by ultimate1; 05-21-2007 at 08:43 PM.
ultimate1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 08:50 PM   #2

Hi, I bought the same tires last year while they had them on special at Tire Rack for $94.00 a tire. You won't regret your purchase, these are great tires

2014 Mercedes Benz 350 ML
2015 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray manual
Franco is offline   Reply With Quote