Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2007, 12:12 AM   #1

Front and back bumper protection

Just got my car and this time around, i want to really protect my car from inconsiderate drivers who do not care if they ding or scratch your car. What is the best way to protect my front and back bumper? with Clear Bra? any suggestions?

n4ally2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 07:35 AM   #2

Clear Bra-thumbs up

I have excellent results with the clear bra. Be carefull of front Lic. srews making there way into bumper if the plate is ever nuged back- I found that out the hard way.
Frank Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 08:09 AM   #3

thanks. how did you handle the rear bumper? I drive in the city and people just like ramping into other people's front and rear bumper.
n4ally2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 09:22 AM   #4

Boxster rear bumper protection

Good question, I have just relied on the two bumperettes to help those idots that feel the need to park on the rebound, so far (02) no damage to the back. I did get a passengar side door ding from an inconsderate lady swinging her massive Ford Edpedition door into my Boxster-not even so much as an I'm sorry, just a shrug and quick examination of HER door and off she was.

Frank Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote