Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2007, 06:06 PM   #1

Frozen Four Tix

Hi,

My Bro-in-Law in Columbus, OH just called me to ask my assistance. Every year, he and my Sister attend the Frozen Four - NCAA Div. I Hockey Championship - BIG College Hockey Nuts.

Well, he works as a CPA for the Pentagon auditing Defense Contracts and just learned that his Dept. will be audited that week and he'll be unable to attend.

We can't go because Mrs. MNBoxster has to fly to Montreal that wknd. for a meeting for the Presidents Cup held there in Sept., or we'd be going.

But, He's hoping that someone here will want to buy the tickets from him.

The NCAA Div. I Finals are in St. Louis, MO this year at the SCOTTRADE Center - Downtown - home of the St. Louis Blues.

This years NCAA Finalists are: University of North Dakota, Michigan State University, Boston College and University of Maine.

His tickets are for both Semifinal games held on Thursday 4/5 at 4PM and 7PM with the Championship Game on Saturday, 4/7 at 6PM. His tickets are for all 3 games and cost $350 for the pair, includes delivery.

The tickets are for: Sec 313, Row B, Seats 7,8. These are in the Mezzanine section on the corner giving the best view of the entire rink. Check the Seat Locator @ scottrade Center for the view: http://www.scottradecenter.net/

If interested, contact him directly - His name is Mike Beal - lam0410@msn.com. Thanks...

Happy Motoring!... Jim'99

Last edited by MNBoxster; 03-26-2007 at 08:32 PM.
MNBoxster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 07:39 PM   #2

If we would have beaten the Sioux, I'd be all over this!
joshuaalbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 05:26 AM   #3
bmussatti

Jim, I am interested for some of my St. Louis customers. I am on vacation this week, but I'll make a couple quick calls today. and get back to you/your B.I.L. ASAP. Thanks!
Old 03-27-2007, 09:11 AM   #4
bmussatti

Jim, I just sent your BIL an e-mail. Thanks again.
Old 03-27-2007, 10:03 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmussatti
Jim, I just sent your BIL an e-mail. Thanks again.

Hey,

No - Thank you! He called me out of the blue and kinda put the bite on me to help him out.

He's a really nice guy, whom I've not gotten to know very well as he and my sister were only married about 3 yrs. ago. and live out-of-state. But, they love each other and I think he's a good Husb. to her, so I wanted to help, but worried that he'd hold it against me if he had to eat them.

I think that's an excellent Client perk! I've been treated to two World Series, and a Super Bowl by suppliers and it went a long way toward gaining my loyalty I can tell you that. I've also attended the Frozen Four before and appreciate the more electrified atmosphere Collegiate Sports offers over the Pros.

I hope you guys work it out. Thanks again...

Happy Motoring!... Jim'99

MNBoxster is offline   Reply With Quote