Thread: Frozen Four Tix
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2007, 06:06 PM   #1
MNBoxster

Frozen Four Tix

Hi,

My Bro-in-Law in Columbus, OH just called me to ask my assistance. Every year, he and my Sister attend the Frozen Four - NCAA Div. I Hockey Championship - BIG College Hockey Nuts.

Well, he works as a CPA for the Pentagon auditing Defense Contracts and just learned that his Dept. will be audited that week and he'll be unable to attend.

We can't go because Mrs. MNBoxster has to fly to Montreal that wknd. for a meeting for the Presidents Cup held there in Sept., or we'd be going.

But, He's hoping that someone here will want to buy the tickets from him.

The NCAA Div. I Finals are in St. Louis, MO this year at the SCOTTRADE Center - Downtown - home of the St. Louis Blues.

This years NCAA Finalists are: University of North Dakota, Michigan State University, Boston College and University of Maine.

His tickets are for both Semifinal games held on Thursday 4/5 at 4PM and 7PM with the Championship Game on Saturday, 4/7 at 6PM. His tickets are for all 3 games and cost $350 for the pair, includes delivery.

The tickets are for: Sec 313, Row B, Seats 7,8. These are in the Mezzanine section on the corner giving the best view of the entire rink. Check the Seat Locator @ scottrade Center for the view: http://www.scottradecenter.net/

If interested, contact him directly - His name is Mike Beal - lam0410@msn.com. Thanks...

Happy Motoring!... Jim'99

Last edited by MNBoxster; 03-26-2007 at 08:32 PM.
MNBoxster is offline   Reply With Quote