Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2024, 09:07 AM   #1

987 Seats Tan

I have a pair of tan 987 seats I bought to put in my 2003 986 S but have decided not to use them. They are overall in good shape, the biggest blemish is a spot on the driver's seat (I have a pic of the blemish but can't figure out how to load more than one pic). Power recline, manual height and front to back adjustment. Heated.

They both work and look good. I had the driver's seat mounted in my 986 but after using it for a week I decided to not use it.

I'm in Ft Wayne, IN and would prefer not to ship. I do travel in the Midwest (MI, IL, WI, MN) so it's not impossible I could meet somewhere.

$650 for the pair, I have someone that could use the driver's seat so if you only wanted the passenger seat that would be $325.

I have a lot more pics but it appears I can only upload one. Happy to email or PM more pics, unless I can get this to upload more pics.

Last edited by Josdek; 02-05-2024 at 09:08 AM. Reason: Changed mention of pics
Josdek is offline   Reply With Quote