Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2022, 05:33 PM   #1

FS - heated seat, black

I was up in my attic today and forgot that I had stuck these up there!

Factory seats, black leather, with seat heaters. Pulled from 2000 986. Leather has no rips, tears, or cracks. The drivers' bolsters are worn but shine up well. Passenger seat is in fairly good condition. Latches work as they should and coat hangers are intact.

Please note - I have removed the factory sliders from the seats (the rails are still attached to the seat though) and seat belt receptacles.

These pics suck because they've been sitting in my attic for 6 months and the seats are absolutely filthy. If there's real interest in them I can drag them down, shine them up, and take proper pics.

I think a fair price is $300 but I want them gone and will entertain reasonable offers.

I cannot ship these, we will need to arrange some sort of pickup but I am willing to drive. I live in southern KY but will be moving to MN in a few months and will be commuting several times through Louisville, Indianapolis. Chicago, and then west along 90 to MN.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Old 04-29-2022, 04:40 PM   #2

FS- heated seat, black

Hi there, I am looking to add heated seats to my '98 Boxster as this is the only feature my car didn't come with that I really would like to have. Having the heating elements already in the seats makes the project much easier, Located in Nashville, TN, willing to meet when convenient for you. Thank you.
hp12c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 10:57 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hp12c View Post
Hi there, I am looking to add heated seats to my '98 Boxster as this is the only feature my car didn't come with that I really would like to have. Having the heating elements already in the seats makes the project much easier, Located in Nashville, TN, willing to meet when convenient for you. Thank you.
Hp, pm sent

Old 05-04-2022, 06:05 AM   #4

I can set you up if you want to add the heated portion to your car with his seats.
2002 996 (SOLD)
1986 944 (gone but missed)
Stl-986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 06:56 PM   #5

Sold. Thanks for all the interest