Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2021, 11:35 AM   #1

WTB: Your crappy carbon fiber interior pieces

Hey Guys - I'm wanting to try and develop a new restoration skill over the coming winter.

I'm looking for your cast off carbon fiber; dash, console and door pieces - cracked, chipped, yellowed or have sun faded to a greenish color, etc.

The carbon fiber pieces on our cars have aged terribly. If you have some pieces you're not using anymore and are sitting on a shelf gathering dust, give me a shout. We'll figure out a fair price.

Drop me a message below, or shoot me a PM.

Thanks!

Rick

Old 10-14-2021, 01:48 PM   #2

Garage
I have DB carbon fiber inserts (console, non-smoker ash tray, and exterior vents). They don't have scratches or deterioration yet... but they have been collecting dust now that I sold my Boxster a few months ago. I posted them to Facebook without much luck, so unless you're interested I will make a post here soon. I can ship or do local pickup in AZ. Here are some images: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/217167469739355 or https://imgur.com/a/B8oLcHG (scroll to bottom)

radam is offline   Reply With Quote