986 Forum - for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners

986 Forum - for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners (http://986forum.com/forums/)
-   Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted (http://986forum.com/forums/boxster-cayman-parts-sale-wanted/)
-   -   Boxster engine rebuilt to 3.6 litres (http://986forum.com/forums/boxster-cayman-parts-sale-wanted/76774-boxster-engine-rebuilt-3-6-litres.html)

BYprodriver 12-06-2019 08:07 AM

Boxster engine rebuilt to 3.6 litres
 
2001 Boxster S engine rebuilt with LN Enginering 3.6 L billet sleeves & JE pistons & triple row IMS bearing, fully balanced rotating assembly.

This engine is a duplicate of what I have in my 2000 Boxster S that has 300 HP & 273 ft. lbs torque. See signature for parts list.

maytag 12-06-2019 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BYprodriver (Post 607749)
2001 Boxster S engine rebuilt with LN Enginering 3.6 L billet sleeves & JE pistons & triple row IMS bearing, fully balanced rotating assembly.

This engine is a duplicate of what I have in my 2000 Boxster S that has 300 HP & 273 ft. lbs torque. See signature for parts list.

You're such a tease.....

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

CBRacerX 12-07-2019 04:55 AM

What’s the price?

BYprodriver 12-07-2019 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CBRacerX (Post 607793)
What’s the price?


Best offer.

Racer Boy 12-07-2019 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BYprodriver (Post 607806)
Best offer.

I'll give you $500! :dance:

maytag 12-07-2019 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racer Boy (Post 607816)
I'll give you $500! :dance:

$600!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Racer Boy 12-08-2019 07:07 AM

$605!

I'm guessing that a fair price is a bit more than that. The figure that BYprodriver has in mind probably has a few digits in it than what we have mentioned.

maytag 12-08-2019 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racer Boy (Post 607853)
$605!

I'm guessing that a fair price is a bit more than that. The figure that BYprodriver has in mind probably has a few digits in it than what we have mentioned.

Yeah..... much as I would love that motor.... and I've no doubt it's worth every red cent he wants for it..... I just can't.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

BYprodriver 12-13-2019 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racer Boy (Post 607853)
$605!

I'm guessing that a fair price is a bit more than that. The figure that BYprodriver has in mind probably has a few digits in it than what we have mentioned.

$ 14,000 plus shipping

BYprodriver 12-22-2019 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BYprodriver (Post 607749)
2001 Boxster S engine rebuilt with LN Enginering 3.6 L billet sleeves & JE pistons & triple row IMS bearing, fully balanced rotating assembly.

This engine is a duplicate of what I have in my 2000 Boxster S that has 300 HP & 273 ft. lbs torque. See signature for parts list.

Makes a great stocking stuffer.

78F350 12-22-2019 11:05 AM

In case anyone is looking for a last minute Christmas present for me, this will do nicely.

BYprodriver 12-25-2019 12:08 PM

3.6L build pictures
 
Some pictures of the engine rebuild to see whats involved.


https://rennlist.com/forums/996-forum/649044-3-6-rebuild-6.html

BYprodriver 01-02-2020 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BYprodriver (Post 608764)
Some pictures of the engine rebuild to see whats involved.


https://rennlist.com/forums/996-forum/649044-3-6-rebuild-6.html












Happy New Year :cheers::D

BYprodriver 01-14-2020 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by byprodriver (Post 608764)
some pictures of the engine rebuild to see whats involved.


https://rennlist.com/forums/996-forum/649044-3-6-rebuild-6.html







t t t

t t t

parts4myporsche 01-19-2020 07:42 PM

OEM Luxury Parts
 
nice upgrade for engine, n good idea add turbo hahaha. just try

BYprodriver 01-23-2020 07:21 AM

http://986forum.com/forums/uploads02...1579796403.jpg












Pre Assembly picture

BYprodriver 02-02-2020 07:20 AM

Ready to install & dominate
 
http://986forum.com/forums/uploads02...1580660326.jpg

BYprodriver 02-24-2020 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by byprodriver (Post 608764)
some pictures of the engine rebuild to see whats involved.


https://rennlist.com/forums/996-forum/649044-3-6-rebuild-6.html













ttt ttt ttt ttt

BYprodriver 03-06-2020 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parts4myporsche (Post 610276)
nice upgrade for engine, n good idea add turbo hahaha. just try


No need for that :confused:

BYprodriver 03-12-2020 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BYprodriver (Post 611039)













Bump to top


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2018 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Pelican Parts Website