Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2017, 07:30 AM   #1

Black 8-way power - heated driver's seat - $450

I recently upgraded my driver's seat to 12-way power. So, I am offering an eight-way power heated driver's seat that will fit in a 986 Boxster or 996 Carrera. It is black, partial leather. This has been adapted to work in a car that was originally equipped with a 2-way power seats that were common in the 986 Boxsters. I am asking $450 or best reasonable offer.

I can provide links showing the process I went through to modify the seat. If your car wasn't originally equipped with seat heaters, I can provide instructions for wiring them up.

Please note the minimal wear on the bolsters. One of the motors is a little noisy, but it works fine. I can deliver this in the Richmond, Tidewater or DC metro areas. (It weighs about 50 pounds, but it it awkward to carry.) If this doesn't sell locally in two weeks, I will consider shipping. The best way to ship is in a wardrobe box via Greyhound. I estimate that it will cost around $100 to ship it.

I also have a two-way heated passenger seat available if you want to upgrade your entire interior.

Please send me a PM if you are interested in purchasing the seat.

Painted Bumperettes, 2004 (OEM) Top, Homelink integrated in dash with Targa switch, 997 Shifter, Carrera Gauge Cluster with silver gauge faces, heated 12-way driver & 8-way passenger seats, Litronics, silver console

Last edited by KevinH1990; 07-23-2017 at 02:34 PM.
KevinH1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 06:01 PM   #2

Sold to a local buyer.

Painted Bumperettes, 2004 (OEM) Top, Homelink integrated in dash with Targa switch, 997 Shifter, Carrera Gauge Cluster with silver gauge faces, heated 12-way driver & 8-way passenger seats, Litronics, silver console
KevinH1990 is offline   Reply With Quote