Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2017, 09:11 AM   #1

I didn't find this on CL, I put it there!! :)

Left fender

fastmerc

Last edited by fastmerc; 07-06-2017 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Not sure what I did.....
fastmerc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 09:16 AM   #2

Next pic

ALL SOLD....ironically to a CL viewer, with a maroon Boxster "pirate" owner!!! See ya at the tracks! Steve

Had to crack up at some of the "found on CL" posts......

I have some Boxsta pots that I need ta move down da road......

Wife and I were down at Laguna Seca a few weeks back at the SCCA event and ran into the Boxster gang there! Impressive! Figured what I have may be perfect for youse guys!

From a 98 that I found locally in Nor Cal. These are perfect spares for a track car at a great price. All the undersides of these pieces are bare primer with color overspray, so what you see is factory original paint, no layers. Just dings and doinks.

Two front fenders, two doors, one rear decklid. $400 for the entire pile. These are not 100% parts. They have minor dings and some scrapes, but not scrap parts by any means! They could easily be used on a road car. Maroon in color.

I also have a left window, power regulator, and the power rear spoiler and drive parts. Best offers.

I am located in Santa Clara, not too far from the new 9'ers stadium, or Great America for reference.

Contact me via PM etc.

Thanks for looking!
Steve

RH fender- notably the worst of the damage. I failed to outline this in tape....it's obvious!

Left Door

Right Door

Decklid- scratches where emblems were cut off....not me...!

fastmerc

Last edited by fastmerc; 07-11-2017 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Sold it!
fastmerc is offline   Reply With Quote