Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2016, 03:22 AM   #1

Garage
WTS BBS RS-GT 18s

I'm looking at selling my set of BBS wheels. They came with the car along with the stock rims, and I'm wanting to change up the look a bit and relocate some of the money that's on the car right now. I am located on the Kenai Peninsula, Alaska so I'll most likely be shipping these (unless you want to come pick them up) which will be somewhere around $300 give or take a bit.

The Rims are BBS RS-GT 18'', The front RS925H 18x8'' and the rear RS928H 18x10'' (spacers on the rear). Very easy to look on the BBS website and find the rims if you're looking for more information. Front tires are Cooper Zeon ZPT 215/35/18, Rear tires are Nankang Ultra Sport NS2 285/30/18. Rims and tires are both in good condition, used but in amazing condition. I'm asking $2000 OBO Plus the $300 Shipping, Considering the rims and tires purchased new are over $4k and still in great condition (maybe 20 or 30k miles at most). I can provide more pictures if requested, there's been some snow recently so I've been cleaning/covering/storing everything for the most part.

Shoot me a message or email me lindemandude@gmail.com if you're interested. I'm very willing to make a deal though I don't have to sell the rims so I'm not desperate.

Thanks for looking.

lindemandude is offline   Reply With Quote