Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2016, 09:40 AM   #1

Accessories for Installing a Double-DIN Headunit

I bought a used navigation system from Woody that had been installed in a 996. I put the system in my daughter's Honda Civic, so I did not need the 996/986 installation accessories. Rather than throw them away, I'm hoping that someone else can use them.

It appears that you will have most of the components included in the Euromotorsports kit that sells on Ebay for over $150 plus several additional items. Euro Motorspeed 2002 Porsche 996 Carrera Double DIN Installation Kit | eBay

I'm asking $30 plus shipping for the entire package. Please feel free to make offers on individual items. Send me a PM with your offers. Thank you for looking.

Connectors:

Face plate:

"Bat wing" with cables for iPod and audio video inputs:

Metal Cage for installing unit in console:

Back Up Camera with extension cable:

Note that the cable to the back up camera was cut when it was removed from the car. I have not tested the camera, but it appears undamaged. If you can solder 5 very fine wires back together (it was beyond my skill level) you will have a very nice back up camera at a great price.

Painted Bumperettes, 2004 (OEM) Top, Homelink integrated in dash with Targa switch, 997 Shifter, Carrera Gauge Cluster with silver gauge faces, heated 12-way driver & 8-way passenger seats, Litronics, silver console
KevinH1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 11:24 AM   #2

I'll take it if not already spoken for
BrokenLinkage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 06:52 PM   #3

They are not spoken for. I sent you a PM requesting your address and payment information.

Thanks

Painted Bumperettes, 2004 (OEM) Top, Homelink integrated in dash with Targa switch, 997 Shifter, Carrera Gauge Cluster with silver gauge faces, heated 12-way driver & 8-way passenger seats, Litronics, silver console
KevinH1990 is offline   Reply With Quote