Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2015, 08:18 AM   #1

Exhause, Cats, Oxygen Sensors

Hi all, I am still in the process of getting over being Boxster-less. I had my 2000 base Boxster for 9 years and 100,000 miles. I had a great time driving and working on the car and by all indications the new owner has that special grin that comes with driving the cars.

This is my last year of work before retirement and the requisite down-sizing that we need to do to make this next phase happen, hence the selling of the Boxster. All that being said, I still have a variety of parts left as I was one of the neophytes to Porsche ownership that went crazy with mods on the car.

I bought my 2000 Boxster in 2006 and promptly took out the factory headers, cats, oxygen sensors and muffler. So, the exhaust system has 43K miles on it. Everything was working fine when I took it out and replaced it with aftermarket gear. I am asking 200.00 plus shipping for everything listed in the photos. If you just want the four oxygen sensors for that same price to save on shipping the exhaust manifold and cats, I can do that as well, but again for the same price. I am located in Central Virginia if you want to pick the parts up,

Ed

2000 2.7L Boxster 102K; TTP intake, headers, high-flow cats; Dansk high-flow muffler; Autothority ECU chip; TechnoTorque 2; Bilstein coilovers; Racing Dynamics strut brace; stress-bar suspension kit; Aasco lightweight flywheel, B&M short shiftkit; 18" wheels; spare tire delete; OEM GT3 seats; JL audio speakers and subwoofer; Alpine PDX-5/PDX-2 amps; Kenwood DNX8120 CD/DVD/Nav; litronics, deambered

Last edited by edevlin; 08-30-2015 at 09:59 AM.
edevlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 05:36 AM   #2

Front cats with only 43K on them - these should sell fast, I think there may be one or two folks right now looking for these. GLWS!
steved0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 07:21 PM   #3
I am my own mechanic....

So I assume base models used different cats than S models? I have an S and need the front cats.
Timco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 07:36 PM   #4

Tim I think they are the same, it looks like 2000-2004 have the same part numbers for base & S.

Exhaust System M 96.21/22 00-02 M 96.23/24 03-

Hard to tell on my phone though.
steved0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 01:29 PM   #5

Still Sitting on the Floor of the Garage

Hi all, the exhaust is still sitting on the floor of the garage if anyone is still interested. I also have a stock 2000 2.7L muffler with 43 K on it if anyone in interested. I am trying to get all these extra parts out of the garage so we can actually use it to park the car. Its easiest to reach me via email at edevlin@hsc.edu,

Ed

2000 2.7L Boxster 102K; TTP intake, headers, high-flow cats; Dansk high-flow muffler; Autothority ECU chip; TechnoTorque 2; Bilstein coilovers; Racing Dynamics strut brace; stress-bar suspension kit; Aasco lightweight flywheel, B&M short shiftkit; 18" wheels; spare tire delete; OEM GT3 seats; JL audio speakers and subwoofer; Alpine PDX-5/PDX-2 amps; Kenwood DNX8120 CD/DVD/Nav; litronics, deambered
Old 09-16-2015, 07:03 AM   #6

If you are interested in splitting this up I need the right side (passenger) cat and O2 sensors. $125??
bwillia080261 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 02:51 AM   #7

Front cats still available

I prefer not to split up the set of front cats and oxygen sensors. They are still available for 200.00 plus shipping, which seems a fair deal. I prefer not to use ebay, but may post them out there.

It does seem like there is a larger audience of Boxster owners out on ebay, even though I prefer to use the forum to sell parts. I had a full set of headlights, taillights, and the narrow light on top of the rear hood that only saw 5 years of use. I had them listed on the forum for 175.00 and they were not selling, I put them on ebay and they sold for 375.00 this week.

Ed