Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2015, 09:52 AM   #1

Anyone in Toronto want to split a purchase of Delvac 75W90 tranny oil?

It seem like you can only purchase 12x1L packs of Mobil Delvac 75W90 gear oil in Canada. The tranny takes 3 litres so its a bit of an overkill. I called the Porsche dealer and the quoted me $50 a litre for their lube. The delvac stuff is $240 for 12L. Does anyone want to split a purchase with me? Better yet, does anyone have some fore sale around GTA?

martsink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 06:48 AM   #2

I got my Delvac (for the diffs in my Toyotas) from Zoro tools online. They usually have some sort of coupon or other going on as well. I am in the US so I don't know about Canada but that may be an option. I bought 3 gallons so you could possibly just get a 1 gallon jug. Their website is a nightmare though, I just went on to try and find a link for the 75w90 Delvac and couldn't find it... uggg.

Edit: when I did the transaxle fluid in my Boxster I used OEM gear oil from ECS Tuning I think.

steved0x is offline   Reply With Quote