Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2015, 10:20 AM   #561

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotanova View Post

Ok here's the latest box to come in. It's a 2003 2.7/5sp with 86K. The immobilizer got wet and the insurance tagged it with a nonrepairable title. That means even if I put a new immobilizer in it, it can never be registered for the street again. The car looks like it was taken care of very well. It really looks like it has half that many miles. The front bumper cover has already been sold and I have three buyers lined up for the top. kjc2050 has first dibs followed by amitmishra4 and someone else. The top is an 8 out of 10. It has slight wear marks from opening and closing. $600+shipping and handling($100-150)+paypal fee. I don't have a box big enough for it and will have to buy one along with bubble wrap or however you want me to package it. I shipped one just a month ago and all I did was put it in a box with only the folded up arms double protected. How far you want me to protect it is up to the buyer and their wallet. The buyer will have to call me so we can go over shipping and handling.
It has a few items that might interest someone.
It has the litronic headlight upgrade and they're 8.5 out of 10 condition($1000 shipped and includes corners).

OBC. $120 shipped for the four stalk

The previous owner forgot to cancel his satellite radio subscription. $65 shipped for the unit and the mounting hardware

Like new car cover $40 shipped

I have two right and one left headrest/rollbar mesh. $60 shipped each. I'm keeping the rear taillights and the BOSS sound system. I do have a four speaker rear storage for $140 shipped.
Thanks Woody
Woody got my driver seat switch, good price, good condition. A good experience purchasing from you, recommended.

xzl6b1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 10:31 AM   #562

Quote:
Originally Posted by 911monty View Post
Nice car removed from the street for an immobilizer! What a shame. Lots of nice parts though. Woody if that is a Porsche siblverguard cover then I'll take it. Thanks Bud.
Most of the Porsches going up for auction lately have only had wet immobilizers. We had a very wet spring. The wave of "flood damage" cars is pretty much over now. The cover is made by coverking or something like that. It's good but not as good as a factory one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzl6b1 View Post
Woody got my driver seat switch, good price, good condition. A good experience purchasing from you, recommended.
Thanks
Old 09-05-2015, 11:26 AM   #563

Hey woody, I've contacted you in the past and you were very helpful. I'm looking to get my boxster up and running again finally. I will buy them ASAP of you have them
I am looking for the following parts

2003 style tail lights
Passenger side front fender (black preferred but any color if not)
Passenger side outer door shell (mine has a dent)
Tiptronic transmission for a 2002 boxster. ( I hear the 2.5l trans will work fine also, could you confirm?)

I live in San Antonio Texas and dont mind making the drive out there to pick up the aforementioned parts. Thanks!
Original Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 11:32 AM   #564

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotanova View Post
Most of the Porsches going up for auction lately have only had wet immobilizers. We had a very wet spring. The wave of "flood damage" cars is pretty much over now. The cover is made by coverking or something like that. It's good but not as good as a factory one.

Thanks
OK I'll pass on the cover. Thanks Woody

Last edited by 911monty; 09-05-2015 at 11:42 AM. Reason: None
911monty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 02:27 PM   #565

Garage
Wow, what a shame that can't be fixed and put back on the road! Woody, any issues with the glass in the top - scratches, etc.? I assume the "slight wear marks" are just the normal abrasion from being folded upon itself when down; yes? Finally, would you have any interest in my top? 2000 S, 29K miles, top is an 8.5 or 9; perhaps someone would want it. Anyway, either way, pls let me know about my couple of questions. Thanks. kjc
Old 09-05-2015, 05:50 PM   #566

I need a passenger side 03/04 taillight

*****nevermind...just noticed you said you were keeping them.

Last edited by papasmurf; 09-05-2015 at 05:53 PM.
papasmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 08:43 PM   #567
Motorist & Coffee Drinker

Garage
Woody, I'll take a car cover if you still have one. My dog chewed one up!
Pm sent
78F350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 06:30 PM   #568

Woody thanks for the help today. I was able to pull of the power steering lines off the steering column. At the rear connection, I got the large brass fitting off, but the smaller one 15mm was frozen closed. Using a flare nut wrench it still wouldn't come off and destroyed the brass fitting. So I got to get the smaller line going to the motor.

Can you identify the plastic lines in the green circle? Its a series of 4 lines coming from the front. 2 are metal, and two are plastic. One of the plastic lines has hole in it.
It has a quick connect fitting that you push the two tabs end to release the line. My guess is some kind of vent. Thanks ahead

madmodz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 07:11 PM   #569

That pic is a 1997-00 box. One of those lines is the fuel line going to the motor. You can follow it to the fuel filter in the pic. The other metal line is probably the return line back to the fuel tank. I believe the other two are vacuum lines.
Old 09-07-2015, 03:14 PM   #570

Looking for a front 01 boxster s front bumper...
Silver preferably and a car cover?
LMK
Thanks,
jpc1818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 06:51 PM   #571

Garage
Woody, I'd be interested in the Sirius receptor.
How much for the IC?
Thanks in advance.
EJ-Fresno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 12:41 PM   #572

I'd like to purchase the driver side roll bar mesh. How do we do this?
TPRJIMMI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 02:51 PM   #573

Hi Woody,

Greetings. Thanks for the 3-spoke Steering wheel. Looks great. Yet to install it...

In the 2003 do you have the covers that go on the body just forward of the rear wheels? Mine a re damaged. We talked about it sometime earlier but you did not have it. Looks like these ones on the cart may be good...?

Also while we are at it, a driver side matt with Porsche print? Hope you remember the passenger side one you shipped me and then I realized the PO had switched the mats and I actually needed the driver's side...

LMK. Thanks,

PorscheFan5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 11:22 AM   #574

Hi Woody,

Also what are you asking for the grey car cover?
PorscheFan5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 04:33 AM   #575

Garage
Hi! would you have/sell the coolant pipes from a Boxster non S that fit in the wheelwells? Drivers side would be the FEED line and passenger the RETURN. I have an S center radiator and pipes and want to have the stock Boxster pipes modified to fit the S flexible hoses. I live in zip 02921
Old 09-11-2015, 05:49 AM   #576

Garage
Woody, I'm interested in a pair of black mirrors that will fit a '99 Boxster. Must be working and in exc. condition. Also still interested in the rear window defroster cable and Boxster Red sport seats.
Thanks!
Luv2Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 05:49 PM   #577

Any Chance you have a front bumper Skin that would fit a 1998 Boxster Base?
gcamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 06:21 AM   #578

Garage
Rims on water damaged Box, size, condition and price?
Luv2Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 06:39 AM   #579

Headlining

Hi
The plastic clip at the front of my headlining has broken do you have either the clip or a spare headlining with a good one on it?
Thanks Phil(UK)
philby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 04:58 AM   #580

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2Box View Post
Woody, I'm interested in a pair of black mirrors that will fit a '99 Boxster. Must be working and in exc. condition. Also still interested in the rear window defroster cable and Boxster Red sport seats.
Thanks!
I'm about to head to my shop and check on what I have. I don't have sport seats but I believe I have the mirrors and cable
Quote:
Originally Posted by gcamp View Post
Any Chance you have a front bumper Skin that would fit a 1998 Boxster Base?
Sorry but I'm officially not shipping large body parts anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2Box View Post
Rims on water damaged Box, size, condition and price?
I only have one set of wheels left for $600. They are in excellent condition and have good tires on them. Not separating. Guessing shipping would be around $200-250 to there.
They're the one's on this boxster

Quote:
Originally Posted by philby View Post
Hi
The plastic clip at the front of my headlining has broken do you have either the clip or a spare headlining with a good one on it?
Thanks Phil(UK)
I haven't got any right now. Most of my cars didn't come with headliners.

Calling/texting me at 512-925-9171 is the quickest way to get a hold of me.
Thanks Woody

Last edited by itsnotanova; 09-13-2015 at 05:01 AM.
itsnotanova is offline   Reply With Quote