Go Back   986 Forum - for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2014, 01:39 AM   #1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 142
FS: Guards Red Seatbelts SOLD

SOLD!!!!!!

Good condition, OEM; donor car is 986S with 42k miles. No damage, but could use some cleaning.
$300+shipping and PP fees (or less if you can show me comparable OEM belts available for less)

Thx!


Last edited by Jaydoggster; 11-11-2014 at 07:31 PM.
Jaydoggster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 01:41 AM   #2
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 142
Jaydoggster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 11:56 AM   #3
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: chicago
Posts: 31
will they fit 2000 boxster or they easy to install whats the lowest you will take for them call me 630-728-1143
johney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 12:24 AM   #4
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 142
back in town for a bump!
Jaydoggster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 03:48 AM   #5
Registered User
 
RedTele58's Avatar
Jay Dog - Wrap 'em up.

PM sent.

Rick
__________________
I think I have a Porsche problem...
RedTele58 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 09:54 AM   #6
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 142
Sale pending
Jaydoggster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 03:33 PM   #7
Registered User
 
Nine8Six's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Montreal, QC. (currently expat to Shanghai)
Posts: 3,085
Just a quick note on these, one of my friend had his removed out of a 996 gt3 literally 1 week ago (last weekend) for dry cleaning. They came out like NEW ($8). Local dry cleaning shop lol

His were filthy yellow so I assume it would be even easier to clean the reds

bump for a good deal
__________________
______________________________
'97 Boxster base model 2.5L, Guards Red/Tan leather, with a new but old Alpine am/fm radio.
Nine8Six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 06:30 PM   #8
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine8Six View Post
Just a quick note on these, one of my friend had his removed out of a 996 gt3 literally 1 week ago (last weekend) for dry cleaning. They came out like NEW ($8). Local dry cleaning shop lol

His were filthy yellow so I assume it would be even easier to clean the reds

bump for a good deal
Thanks, N8S! And for those kind words, maybe I can buy you a nice organic coffee at Sumerian in Jing'an?

Blessings!
Jaydoggster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 07:23 PM   #9
Registered User
 
RedTele58's Avatar
All paid for and ready to send to Oklahoma. 1st stop is the dry cleaner. 2nd stop is to liven up the interior of my triple black '99.

Thanks guys - you are all awesome as usual!

Rick
__________________
I think I have a Porsche problem...
RedTele58 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 07:30 PM   #10
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 142
Sold!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedTele58 View Post
All paid for and ready to send to Oklahoma. 1st stop is the dry cleaner. 2nd stop is to liven up the interior of my triple black '99.

Thanks guys - you are all awesome as usual!

Rick
SOLD, packed up, and dropped off to ship!
Thanks, Rick! Enjoy...from one triple black to another!
Jaydoggster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 10:03 PM   #11
Registered User
 
Nine8Six's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Montreal, QC. (currently expat to Shanghai)
Posts: 3,085
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydoggster View Post
Thanks, N8S! And for those kind words, maybe I can buy you a nice organic coffee at Sumerian in Jing'an?

Blessings!
Bliss... I'll take you up on that offer (I'm 12-15min driving distance from there).

In fact, let me know a day before landing at Pudong... if your luggage fits in the 986 trunk I'll take you for a spin around town mate. Glad those belts are sold to a good fella (RedTele talking about you) who I'm sure will have a blast having them in his blk.

They were a pretty good deal after all... sure you made someone happy.
__________________
______________________________
'97 Boxster base model 2.5L, Guards Red/Tan leather, with a new but old Alpine am/fm radio.
Nine8Six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 09:27 PM   #12
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine8Six View Post
Bliss... I'll take you up on that offer (I'm 12-15min driving distance from there).

In fact, let me know a day before landing at Pudong... if your luggage fits in the 986 trunk I'll take you for a spin around town mate. Glad those belts are sold to a good fella (RedTele talking about you) who I'm sure will have a blast having them in his blk.

They were a pretty good deal after all... sure you made someone happy.
Is this a dream? LOL
That sounds AWESOME, but I'm arriving in with my wife, and I don't think I'd be comfortable riding in the trunk

Still, let's connect when I get back into town end of the month. Your organic coffee offer still stands

Blessings!
Jaydoggster is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2018 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page