Go Back   986 Forum - for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2013, 01:47 PM   #1
Registered User
 
Karl Nettgen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Gold Beach, Oregon
Posts: 65
Garage
headlamps for sale Complete Amber Halogen

I just finished my de-amber project and have these Bosch headlamps with bulbs and corners for sale.

Good condition as you can see in the photos. One side has the back cover latch broken so I used a set screw to hold it closed. Use it as is you use the cover from your old one.

Asking $350 shipped in the continental us. Others need a shipping quote first.

Just reduced again, $300 including corner amber side markers too.....








Attached Images
         
__________________
2001 Boxster S Lapis blue, gray leather six speed, IMS upgrade, Navigation and 18's with Pzero's

Last edited by Karl Nettgen; 12-06-2013 at 10:31 AM. Reason: price reduction
Karl Nettgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 02:07 PM   #2
Registered User
 
Karl Nettgen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Gold Beach, Oregon
Posts: 65
Garage
Bump, another price reduction
__________________
2001 Boxster S Lapis blue, gray leather six speed, IMS upgrade, Navigation and 18's with Pzero's

Last edited by Karl Nettgen; 12-06-2013 at 10:32 AM.
Karl Nettgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 10:34 AM   #3
Registered User
 
Karl Nettgen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Gold Beach, Oregon
Posts: 65
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Nettgen View Post
I just finished my de-amber project and have these Bosch headlamps with bulbs and corners for sale.

Good condition as you can see in the photos. One side has the back cover latch broken so I used a set screw to hold it closed. Use it as is you use the cover from your old one.

Asking $350 shipped in the continental us. Others need a shipping quote first.

Just reduced again, $300 including corner amber side markers too.......










Bump for price reduction
__________________
2001 Boxster S Lapis blue, gray leather six speed, IMS upgrade, Navigation and 18's with Pzero's
Karl Nettgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 10:19 AM   #4
Registered User
 
Karl Nettgen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Gold Beach, Oregon
Posts: 65
Garage
Anybody have an offer before I post on E-bay?
__________________
2001 Boxster S Lapis blue, gray leather six speed, IMS upgrade, Navigation and 18's with Pzero's
Karl Nettgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 12:20 PM   #5
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Cambridge. Ontario
Posts: 128
Pm Sent for a shipping quote. Any burn marks / yellowing on the inside lenses?
__________________
Chris
'86 944, manual steering, a/c delete, 944Max chip
'87 951, K27, LBE, Turbo S brakes, Koni Yellows, Weltmeister sway bars / strut brace, LSD, full cage, OMP race seats
'01 Boxster - Seal Grey / Black / Black, Litronics upgrade / de-ambered
crooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 12:29 PM   #6
Registered User
 
Karl Nettgen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Gold Beach, Oregon
Posts: 65
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by crooster View Post
Pm Sent for a shipping quote. Any burn marks / yellowing on the inside lenses?
The lenses are clear, if anything there may be a slight yellow haze at the top. Sometimes I think I see it, sometimes not. I would call them a 9 out of 10 for condition. No scratches and only slight pitting from stones. These photo's were taken without any clean-up to them on removal. I bought the car a little over a year ago, I believe these are the orig. assy. Not sure if they were restored in the past or not. I would have no problem with them if I did not want to de-amber.

PM responded, my guess would be about $20 additional but I'll let you know.
__________________
2001 Boxster S Lapis blue, gray leather six speed, IMS upgrade, Navigation and 18's with Pzero's
Karl Nettgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 05:36 PM   #7
Registered User
 
Karl Nettgen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Gold Beach, Oregon
Posts: 65
Garage
Bump...one maybe sale....waiting an answer..any other interest before it goes to e-bay?
__________________
2001 Boxster S Lapis blue, gray leather six speed, IMS upgrade, Navigation and 18's with Pzero's
Karl Nettgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 05:51 PM   #8
Registered User
 
oc-boxster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: anaheim california
Posts: 480
225 to California?
oc-boxster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 05:58 PM   #9
Registered User
 
Karl Nettgen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Gold Beach, Oregon
Posts: 65
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by oc-boxster View Post
225 to California?
Check your PM
__________________
2001 Boxster S Lapis blue, gray leather six speed, IMS upgrade, Navigation and 18's with Pzero's
Karl Nettgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 05:06 PM   #10
Registered User
 
Karl Nettgen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Gold Beach, Oregon
Posts: 65
Garage
Bump to reduce price to $285, two days then e-bay
__________________
2001 Boxster S Lapis blue, gray leather six speed, IMS upgrade, Navigation and 18's with Pzero's
Karl Nettgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 04:21 PM   #11
Registered User
 
Karl Nettgen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Gold Beach, Oregon
Posts: 65
Garage
Many people have inquired, several say they want them and back out after payment and lets make a deal dialog takes place....

One person still on hold. I'm formally removing this and later offers and putting them in my garage until the Holiday madness clears up. I'll reconsider what to do then..

The price from this point forward is now $275 plus actual shipping via USPS including the headlamps, corner fillers, bulbs and side marker lights as a bonus, They are shrink wrapped and boxed already.

You can check the shipping rate from the USPS web site. I live in 97444, the box is 18 pounds 28x22x14 inches.

No offers, no deals,no more additional photos, no shipping quotes, no ship and wait for payment, no can I hold them.

Payment will be via pay-pal gift to Karl.nettgen@gmail.com

If you really want them, I will ship them when asked and payment is received.

Thank you .
__________________
2001 Boxster S Lapis blue, gray leather six speed, IMS upgrade, Navigation and 18's with Pzero's
Karl Nettgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 05:48 PM   #12
Registered User
 
Karl Nettgen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Gold Beach, Oregon
Posts: 65
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Nettgen View Post
Many people have inquired, several say they want them and back out after payment and lets make a deal dialog takes place....

One person still on hold. I'm formally removing this and later offers and putting them in my garage until the Holiday madness clears up. I'll reconsider what to do then..

The price from this point forward is now $275 plus actual shipping via USPS including the headlamps, corner fillers, bulbs and side marker lights as a bonus, They are shrink wrapped and boxed already.

You can check the shipping rate from the USPS web site. I live in 97444, the box is 18 pounds 28x22x14 inches.

No offers, no deals,no more additional photos, no shipping quotes, no ship and wait for payment, no can I hold them.

Payment will be via pay-pal gift to Karl.nettgen@gmail.com

If you really want them, I will ship them when asked and payment is received.

Thank you .
Bump

Anybody interested before they go on e-bay?
__________________
2001 Boxster S Lapis blue, gray leather six speed, IMS upgrade, Navigation and 18's with Pzero's
Karl Nettgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 10:34 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: So Cal
Posts: 67
Passenger Side Only

Are the headlamps still for sale and would you consider selling just the passengers side unit?
Thanks
Specwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 03:46 AM   #14
Registered User
 
kjc2050's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Wake Forest, NC
Posts: 847
Garage
I can't believe these haven't sold. I sold the halogens from my '00 S a couple of years ago - perfect condition - for $250, and afterwards felt as though I'd given them away. Surely someone could use these... ???
__________________
2000 Boxster S, 6 speed, Sport Package, Litronics, LED tail lights, LNE IMS-B, OBC, Skybreaker wind deflector, Arctic Silver/Graphite Grey
kjc2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 05:52 AM   #15
Yeast Rancher
 
Beer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Englewood, FL
Posts: 94
oops, old thread
__________________
2001 Boxster S
2010 Nissan Xterra S
Always get the S

Last edited by Beer; 01-21-2015 at 09:30 AM.
Beer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
headlamps , headlights


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2018 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page