Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2005, 04:09 PM   #1

Talking For Sale-18" chrome Turbo 1s

I have four wheels off a 911 996 for sale. Rims are 18" Turbo 1 wheels and are chromed. The good news is that they are cheap-$500 for the four. I am willing to ship at your expense or you can pick them up here in Carlsbad, CA.

The bad news is that they have varying degrees of curb rash. I would assume you would need to redo these at your local replating shop ( I estimate between $150-225 per wheel but you should check before buying of course!)

Having said that, these wheels are over $4500 plus tax at your local dealer so the overall cost if you want 18" in chrome is not bad at all and they will look brand new once they are plated.

Rims are straight and should bolt right on 1998 and later Boxes if I am correct.

Feel free to call me (760-522-7327) if you would like them. I have pictures if you want, simply send me your email address and I will forward them on.

Thanks

Last edited by Brucelee; 04-21-2005 at 06:52 AM.
Brucelee is offline   Reply With Quote