Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2005, 08:51 PM   #1

Carrera 5-spokes In Black W/ Michelin Ps

This is a full set of 4 carrera 5-spoke lightweight wheels in standard boxster sizing sizes are:
front - 18"x7.5", 53mm offset
rear - 18"x9.0", 50mm offset

They've got tires mounted to them...the incredible Michelin Pilot Sport tires, 225/40 f and 265/35 r. The tires have 8k miles on them....the fronts have probably 40-50% tread left, the rears have approx 20-25% tread left.

The wheels are in perfect functional condition...no bends, dents, scratches, etc.
I bought them 3 months ago directly from Porsche because of their unique look...they have the traditional painted silver lips but have black painted spokes. The paint job from the factory was, in my mind, substandard as the black paint has started to chip of in little spots. They still look great unless you inspect them closely. I've check out getting them fixed...wheeltechniques in santa clara quoted $400 to completely refinish the rim to new. In the interim, I've found some kinesis rims that I prefer. So, instead of fixing these wheels before selling them, I thought I'd give a discount on these and so that some one could either a) use them as is and have good looking amazing lightweight 5-spokes for cheap, or b) refinish them in whatever color scheme the new owner wanted.
Many pics available, or come see them in San Jose.

$2,100 to forum members.

Last edited by FUHRIUS; 03-26-2005 at 10:31 AM.
FUHRIUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2005, 10:32 AM   #2

just a follow up on the lightweights

I'd like to get these sold....so email me and let's figure out a deal that works for both of us.

thanks!
Old 03-27-2005, 05:52 PM   #3

Boxster Wheels

I'd like tp e-mail you but I believe I can only send you a private massage, what is your e-mail addy?
Seth Bullock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2005, 09:21 AM   #4

my email address

johnleck AT comcast Dot net