Go Back   986 Forum - for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2009, 04:49 AM   #1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Minneapolis
Posts: 27
FS 4 Sumitomo HTR III Tires 18"

I have a set of almost brand new Sumitomo HTR III Ultra High Performance tires. I have less than 500 miles on them.....I'm selling because I recently bought 19" rims and these dont fit. Fronts are 235/40/18 and rears are 265/40/18.

I kid you not.....these tires are more or less brand new. You will not be disappointed. May want to check the reviews on the tire rack.....these Sumis are really giving the michelin ps II's a really good run for the money at roughly 1/3 the price. The tires cost (shipped from Tire Rack) $568 so I figure $400 is fair?

Thank you for viewing my ad.

Michael

612-803-4743
Mcassola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 07:21 AM   #2
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 3,417
Send a message via AIM to blinkwatt
Do you mean the HRTZ III which are Extreme Performance Tires?
__________________
-99' Zenith Blue 5-spd...didn't agree with a center divider on the freeway
-01' S Orient Red Metallic 6-spd...money pit...sold to buy a house
blinkwatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 07:47 AM   #3
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 178
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcassola
I have a set of almost brand new Sumitomo HTR III Ultra High Performance tires. I have less than 500 miles on them.....I'm selling because I recently bought 19" rims and these dont fit. Fronts are 235/40/18 and rears are 265/40/18.

I kid you not.....these tires are more or less brand new. You will not be disappointed. May want to check the reviews on the tire rack.....these Sumis are really giving the michelin ps II's a really good run for the money at roughly 1/3 the price. The tires cost (shipped from Tire Rack) $568 so I figure $400 is fair?

Thank you for viewing my ad.

Michael

612-803-4743

What size Rims are they on? Have pics and would you like to sell those as well? My rims are too small for those tires, but I've read about how rockin' they are.

Jon
__________________
Jonny Wonder
1999 Porsche Boxster 5 Spd
Stock, with GAHH A5 Glass top.
Previous Toys:
2005 RX-8, RIP
1989 GTA, 5 Speed, Procharger Supercharger and 2 Core Intercooler, 1 3/4" headers, 3" Flomaster Exhaust, cat-delete, digital ignition, bigger fuel injectors
Oaktown 986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 04:49 AM   #4
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Minneapolis
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oaktown 986
What size Rims are they on? Have pics and would you like to sell those as well? My rims are too small for those tires, but I've read about how rockin' they are.

Jon
18" rims stageered width. I believe the fronts are 8" and rear are 10" but I could be wrong. They're standard issue on the 987 Box S. I need to keep the rims though. They are incredible for what they cost. I have a set of PSII's and these are maybe 90% as good as the Michelins but cost next to nothing compared to michelins.
Mcassola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 04:52 AM   #5
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Minneapolis
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkwatt
Do you mean the HRTZ III which are Extreme Performance Tires?
Yes, that is what they are. They have got to be one of the best tire values on the planet. They are not PSII's but damn close and cost next to nothing compared to the michelins.

Interested?

Michael
612-803-4743
Mcassola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 01:10 PM   #6
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 3,417
Send a message via AIM to blinkwatt
Are they still available? My Pops 01' c2 needs new tires.

Robert
gl-g100rcd@sbcglobal.net
__________________
-99' Zenith Blue 5-spd...didn't agree with a center divider on the freeway
-01' S Orient Red Metallic 6-spd...money pit...sold to buy a house
blinkwatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2018 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page