Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2008, 09:36 AM   #1

FS boxster 2.5 liter engine

45k miles. Complete engine assembly. Runs perfectly with no leaks. Had a new RMS put in in may. engine was out of a late 99 model in hopes to avoid the engine failure issue.

$4,000 or best offer plus $375.00 shipping anywhere in the lower 48

Old 08-24-2008, 03:53 AM   #2

Hey, Rich--

do you actually have this engine this time? Or is this like the time when you were advertising a rotary RX7 engine for sale on thepartstrader and you tried to scam me on it at the same time you did scam three other people? I would really hate for these nice people here to send you this kind of money for just another scam....I noticed that you have denied the events from RX7Club--no worries, the internet saves a permanent copy of all of that, you know. I also noticed that you have actually been doing some real business lately--reminds me of how you started off on RX7Club before you started ripping people off though. Thats why I thought I would drop in and say hello!

Oh, hey--just for old time's sake, remember this one??

"F*ck you, cancer patient"

yeah, I bet you thought that you were cool for making such a sad comment like that. Hey, almost forgot, how's the probation coming along? Must be easier now, since your "active" probation is over now, and you only have the remaining 2 years of inactive probation to deal with. Ah well, must be nice to steal a car using someone else's identity fraudulently and only get a slap on the wrist for it!! We all should be so lucky, right? At least the police got to that car before it ended up in another fraudulent deal like your Celica did, right? Imagine that, parting out a car that you have a lien on, and then saying that youre gonna report it stolen to get out of paying on the loan!!

I'm sorry, I am interrupting....you are on this forum, telling everyone that youre a legitimate, honest seller, that you are not a scammer after all....please, do continue....

Closed Thread