Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2007, 07:19 PM   #1

Boxster Chronograph watch for the Boxster owner who has to have everything!!

I have decided to part with my Boxster watch as I'm raising funds to purchase a female wallaby to go with my male to start a breeding project. (no kidding!!) I decided to either sell my Boxster watch or my Baume & Mercier and the Baume & Mercier won out to stay on my wrist.

I have available a gently used authentic Porsche Boxster chronograph with all original paperwork and boxes. The watch is in great condition, the digital pic of it shows what looks like clouding above the twelve, but that is not on the watch, only from the flash of the camera.

The Boxster is a hot Porsche Roadster, and this Porsche Design Boxster Chronograph was produced to commemorate its introduction. It is in a 40mm x 10.9mm satin finished SS screw back case marked as water resistant to 50 meters. It has a black dial with Arabic numerals and date at four. The non-screw down crown is unsigned, and crystal is sapphire. I believe the original suggested list of these from Porsche was $650.00.

I have this one priced at $315.00 including shipping/insurance to the Continental US. i accept paypal to navarro@flash.net and checks (will be held for clearance) and money orders.

Last edited by thenavarro; 09-02-2007 at 09:07 AM. Reason: Lower price
thenavarro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 05:02 PM   #2

Price drop to $375.00

Mike
Old 06-21-2007, 07:29 PM   #3
blkboxster

Drop the price even more, and ill be very tempted
Old 06-22-2007, 06:07 AM   #4

BLKBXSTER

pm sent. take care,

Mike
Old 06-30-2007, 06:44 PM   #5

ONE FINAL PRICE DROP. $315.00 includes shipping in the Continental US.

No lower offers accepted. Take care,

Mike navarro@flash.net
Old 09-02-2007, 09:07 AM   #6

BUMP

Still available $315.00

Mike
Old 09-02-2007, 11:05 AM   #7

I think I am getting interested in your watch.. I have looked at it a couple times now..
Let me know if your offer still stands.
J
Ebay Headers, Fabspeed high flow cats, JIC Cross, IPD Plenum, H&R Coilovers, B&M Short Shifter, AEM Uego Gauge Type Analog, Apexi S-AFC Select, 987 air box, Litronics, 2000 Tails and side markers, painted center console, 18" 987 S-Wheels, GT3 Front bumper with splitter.
JAAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 01:38 PM   #8

JAAY,

I wish I saw your post before I read my PM. I just responded to a PM to another gentleman that wants the watch. He has first dibs because I just replied to him. If for some reason, the sale does not go through, then my offer still stands. I'll let you know just as soon as I here from the other guy.

The good news is that as soon as he pays me, I will have the cash for the headers. Please confirm that if they are the proper ones for a 2001 986, and if so, if you'll take $500.00 delivered to zip code 75165?

Thanks,

Mike
Old 09-02-2007, 01:49 PM   #9

Watch has been sold and paid for. Thanks to those who were interested. JAAY, let me know about the headers. Thanks and take care,

Mike