View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 09:24 AM   #12
yellowboxster01

Quote:
Originally Posted by djomlas
man that is veryyy nice.

btw, i still want someone to do the widebody conversion
haha, they were telling me "now all you need to do is widen the rear end a little bit". I decided to stop here. side skirts and either the stock rear diffuser or the Gemballa rear bumper and that will be it for the body.

I've already got more than my first car cost in the front end....

Yes, you are correct porsche986spyder, the more cost effective way would be to just buy that fiberglass bumper that fits with the stock lights. Like I said before, had I known it would cost as much as is it did, I probably would've just left it alone but, I'm more than pleased with the final outcome. It looks amazing and I've gotten several compliments from Boxster owners in my area. Alot of them just have this crazy look on their face and then they realize it's a Boxster, from the front it really does look like a Turbo Cab.

I'm going to make good use of the bumper and fenders that came off of it. I'm making a chair for my living room out of them! I've been mapping out the frame lately as this idea has been in the works for years and I've got a 911 bumper and fenders in my attic that will be used on the first one. I'm going to make the frame out of aluminum and have an exposed back, might look kind of cool.

Last edited by yellowboxster01; 05-15-2007 at 09:27 AM.
yellowboxster01 is offline   Reply With Quote