View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 08:43 PM   #19
ferrari355

Quote:
Originally Posted by Want986
Thanks,

I know that most of these guy's on this Forum write checks for there cars so they can buy that slow Boxster all they want. I'm going to take that Boxster and Put a GM 3800 turbocharged engine in it and show them what real speed is. Anyone with a smart mouth want to race me with there BOXSTER? I will smoke ever car on this forum with my Fiero. When I put my 3800 turbo with 600 HP in the Boxster it will smoke everyone too. I get my hands dirty and know how to use tools. So back off and be nice to the new guy. Anyone want a nice and very fast Pontiac BP or e-mail me. Visit Fiero.nl to see what your missing.
oh man, first you WON't smoke ever car on this forum because i am owning a 2007 Ferrari F430 F1 i tell you what: your car is a piece of junk after over 120mph that my car has high gears all the way to 200mph also your car wont beat me even under 100mph too.
i know boxster is a slow car but still that is a Porsche and not a GM, fieros are only use for build those fake replicas, if your car has 3.8 supercharge engine with a Ferrari 355 shell might be a good thing.
yes, maybe a ferrari is too much to compare your car but i also i have a junk which called 1g Eclipse GSX, i made 8" on the 1/4 also you go dsmtuners.com you will find people done 6 sec somthing on quarter miles.

anyway, people will look at a Boxster more than the Fiero also 13 secs on 1/4 mile times is very very slow. a stock old Stock 300zx TT which go for $5000 will make better time.

Last edited by ferrari355; 05-10-2007 at 08:47 PM.
ferrari355 is offline   Reply With Quote