View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 07:44 AM   #10
ray986s

That looks good chills, onother thinh you can do is with the scraps of the plastic trim that you fabricated, take a strip on epoxy or super glue another piece to the back of your trim to cover the gap above the trim you made. To really blend in it prep it for paint and paint it all the same color to look like one plastic piece. Also I forgot to tell you that we also put in a rear speakers that I powered from the head unit, it really puts a great staging to the system.

As far as the ipod, I did the same but I ran the wire under the center console and dremelled out a small notch at the corner of the plastic piece under the storage, ran the wire through it and then I purchased an cheap ipod holder at target that is small enough to mount inside the armrest. This way the ipod does not bounce around and sits nicely in there. The mounting kit cost me less than 10 bucks but more importantly protects it in place. Good job!
986s sport design pkg, aerokit 1, litronics,deviating seat stitching, guards red seat belts, cf ebrake/shift knob,ssk, sport seats, hard top, full alpine system with 8" sub, mb quart speakers, Champion rg5, Eibach springs, sport exhaust, rear stess bars, custom ecu program, desnorkle intake, euro bumper, rear diffuser
ray986s is offline   Reply With Quote