View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 06:12 AM   #1
chgolatin2

Maintenance and some other issues???

Hello again,

First issue: rattling noise coming from the exhaust area the exhaust is new from Che's product, also, I have his headers which will be installed soon. In regards to preventive maintenance my car has 47k miles on it I recently did an oil change which wasnt an easy thing to do but I did it. I must say that I need the proper tools to do that since I was lacking a few tools. Would it be a good idea to change to 02 sensors once the new headers be installed? Also, do I need to replace my rotors at every brake wear? Whats a good indicator that the rotors need to be changed? I have some wear on the rotors but I am not an expert to determine if they need to be replaced.

Lastly, I have a noise coming from the suspension or some other place everytime that I park my car in the garage and I go over a cement ramp I hear the squeaky noise I have an extended warranty on the car by (Easy Care) which is bumper to bumper should I just take the car to the stealership and let them deal with it and do an inspection on the car? I dont know what to do with this ride, shes a keeper but I to deal with a few issues. I paid over $3,500 for a warranty on the car wondering if it was worth it

Been looking around ebay for parts, tools etc so I can work on my car and save some money but I need a little guidance on this. Whats a good torque wrench to have? Damn so many questions
chgolatin2 is offline   Reply With Quote