View Single Post
Old 10-07-2004, 08:55 PM   #10
phrankandbeanz

Send a message via AIM to phrankandbeanz
Ive had the same problems with my porsche dealers... i went to pacific porsche in torrance(where i originally bought the car) because less then a week my inner headliner comes down on me. I take it in and they say they need the car for a day to inspect the problems with the top, when clearly with a visual inspection that takes less then a couple mins could of found a remedy to the problem. With my Bmw, and my mercedes, I usually get a call at least once a day letting me know what has been done to the car and what is expected. I didnt recieve one call. I called my service advisor the next day and I left at least 3 or 4 messages.NO REPLY. On another attempt to call the service department on the second day of service I finally get through to my service advisor and they said they havent even looked at the car yet. I am pretty agitated at this point. The 3rd and 4th day goes by and I ended up chewing out the service manager for keeping my new car for almost a week. They had told me they had ordered the part almost every day from day 3-6. Everytime service department called me they said they expected overnight delievery. Obviously they were lying. About another week goes by, my inner lining falls off again, my stitching has broken on top of the passenger side. I take it to newport porsche and they fix my stitching and not my inner lining. I take it back a couple days ago to fix my inner lining and when they were bringing the car out, the person bringing my car out hits a sign. MY NEW BOXSTER!!!!!! Pretty pissed off but its just a couple clear coat scratched that got buffed out and on top of my troubles I got a free 15k service agreement. I am not done yet, as I was pulling out the driveway of newport porsche(just when i thought nothing can get worse), they didnt finish putting my top together. I take it back and wait another hour. Im starting to really dread porsche service. I love my porsche though.
phrankandbeanz is offline   Reply With Quote