View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 09:12 PM   #22
EPIQTodd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis
Forget adding "Hard to Find" parts to your inventory, reduce your shipping costs they are outrageous.

I do not know why the sponsors on this board are some of the most costly sites to buy from.

Example:

Order a "Red Clip" from your site:

Cost: $5.10 (Local dealer was $3.00)

S/H: $7.00 (UPS Ground to Houston)

So my question is why is it I should I buy from your site

Good reason for this, although not one we can do much about. We didn't anticipate that people would buy JUST a red clip, but they have, and for that the shipping is high. Our online checkout is setup so that the shipping is based on total dollar amount spent, and quite frankly, we lose money on most of our orders. Imagine brake rotors or pads that fall in the $19 category for shipping, yet our shipping costs are more like $26, etc.

Easy way around this is to call or email us - we have NO intention of charging that much for a red clip, and we don't pay that much, obviously, so let us hook you up right - probably $1.50 shipping on that...

2005 Boxster S - Atlas Grey/Black, PASM, Sport Chrono, Bose
2006 Infiniti M35 Sport
2007 Cadillac Escalade (tow vehicle with bling)

'00 Boxster - 2.7l w/FVD ECU tuning, Moton double adjustable suspension, custom stainless headers, lightweight flywheel, dual Magnaflow mufflers, 18" CCR wheels, 911 front brakes in front, Boxster front brakes in rear, full welded cage.

http://www.epiqautosport.com/images/epiqtoddavatar2.jpg
EPIQTodd is offline   Reply With Quote