View Single Post
Old 04-23-2007, 10:26 AM   #11
ofcounsel

I chose Hohen primarily by chance. I had done an autotrader search for used, low milage 2005-2006 Boxsters, and found one (a 2006 model with 11,000 miles) at a BMW dealer in San Diego I was interested in. When I got there, I found it was Silver with a Blue interior (it was mis-identified as a black interior in the ad), 5 speed, heated seats, 18" wheels, colored wheel caps, windblocker and mats. He as willing to let it go down to $38,990 on the car and give me $26.5k on my trade in. In the end, not a good enough deal given that it wasn't my favorite color combo and it wasn't a certified pre-owned. So I walked away.

I was on my way home back to Orange County disappointed... and decided to stop by Hohen (off the 5 freeway on my way home) just to see if they had any used ones. They didn't. So i was about to leave, and the Santiago, one of their salesman, asked me to consider a new one.

They had several differnent color combos, but this grey/tan/black one seemed to really speak to me. It helped that it wasn't too optioned out as well, so it fit my budget better.

I got it for $47k (stickered for 51.8k) and they also gave me $26.5K on the trade in, so I thought it was a decent deal at least with respect to the purchase price. They threw in the clear blinkers and the colored wheel caps. It was a really painless transaction, and they treated me really well.
ofcounsel is offline   Reply With Quote