View Single Post
Old 04-15-2007, 09:56 AM   #16
sloancarr

preference might be developing

While I have not yet had the chance to follow the excellent suggestion of z12358 of a back-to-back test drive, I've been influenced a bit both by feedback here (and particularly the most recent comments from mtch about better low/mid-range tourque in the S) and what I'm finding in the local marketplace. I'm also just not that impressed with the 'new' interior look for, as I think I've seen mentioned elsewhere, while I understand why it is viewed by many as a big improvement, to me it makes it look more like the interior of the G35 coupe that I considered and rejected long ago.

I now have my eye on a particular '04 S 50th Anniversary 550 Spyder Limited Edition with under 10k miles (w/ Tip, Bose, PSM, etc.). Current car to the shop on Tuesday for pre-sale maint. items - and I am going to get in touch with seller of the '04 to arrange a look. If anyone has thoughts about that Anniversary edition car, it would be great. Thanks. (P.S. - I would post a link to the prospective car, but I have not yet looked to see if that is permitted by the forum rules ....)

Last edited by sloancarr; 04-15-2007 at 09:59 AM.
sloancarr is offline   Reply With Quote