Thread: Cayenne Moron
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2004, 02:24 PM   #14
saphriel

Quote:
Originally posted by bamaboxster
Morons morons morons.

I can't stand the misconception if you're not spending at least 80K your not driving a "real porsche". Sometimes you get dismissed in a Boxster by 996 Turbo owners.

David

Unfortunately, there are TONS of 911 morons out there too. Check out this tangle that I had with this poser (swisstrader) on the Flat-6 site:

Quote:
Originally Posted by swisstrader
Jeez, the guy asked for an opinion on a Boxster vs a 997 and I gave it to him, stating that a large number of folks drive a Boxster, while only few will own a 997...what makes that funny for you?... ooops, just figured it out by reading your previous posts that you are a Boxster owner and as such seem to be suffering from a serious case of 911 Envy!....don't despair, one day you too can be an owner!

swisstrader,

As tempting as it is to rip you a new one and remark upon your incredible reasoning skills (since you claim to already know my motivations for Porsche ownership MUCH better than I do), I won't.

Here's a bit of friendly advice since you've only made a few posts here: making any more personal attacks like that WILL get you booted out of here. I don't want that to happen, and probably neither do you. So don't disrespect!

On a more positive note, if you want to know what I think of the 911 and Boxster, look here:

http://www.flat-6.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10102

Cheers!

Last edited by saphriel; 09-27-2004 at 02:28 PM.
saphriel is offline   Reply With Quote