View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 09:07 PM   #8
Adam

[QUOTE=racer_d] Certainly no fear of the dreaded "lift-throttle oversteer" of "real" 911s A GT3 would be more communicative than the TT and would have some lift-throttle oversteer to learn how to control.

That said, the Boxster is a remarkably well balanced car that is enjoyable despite its comparative lack of hp. I am not suprised you like the Boxster more in this scenario.
QUOTE]

I went into an off ramp wayyy to hot the other day and had to lift mid corner. I thought it was spin time for sure, but wouldn't you know the boxster took care of me without a problem.....without PSM no less. I think I've said this before and I'll say it again, PSM isn't neccesary on a car as balanced as the boxster.

[QUOTE=der Geist] Randall has one too and I think he gave a whole review on his header/exhaust combo complete with dyno. I just put an intake on last night that I picked up from Adam and the sound combination of the intake and exhaust is just awesome. QUOTE]

I'm glad the intake worked out well. To tell you the truth I'm kinda jealous Martin. That intake would've been nice on mine, but I'm glad you got a good product for a good price. Sellers remorse I guess

Last edited by Adam; 04-04-2007 at 09:25 PM.
Adam is offline   Reply With Quote