View Single Post
Old 09-20-2004, 07:09 PM   #1
mchinsky
Forum Member

98 For Sale, Black only 10k Miles!

I'm depressed, but I have two young kids and a third on the way. My garage is packed with toys and there is just no more space.

As you can tell, this car just isn't practical for me. 10,000 miles for a 98 tells you it hasn't moved much. I need my garage bay back and my wife promised me a rain check on a future model in 5 years or so when the kids are older...

This car is near new condition. 1 small scratch on driver side and passanger door. (Think one of the kids tricycles hit it). SHould be able to be buffed out without paint. Other than that, this car looks like it could have been driven out of the showroom about 3 months ago. It has been garaged since day one.

Has pretty much all the options that were available at that time including 17" wheels. The color scheme is classic roadster with a wooden shift handle and emergency brake. 5 Speed.

It is located in Denville NJ, which is about 45 minutes west of New York City. Email me at mchinsky@hotmail.com if you are interested.

Asking price is $26k. Paid nearly $50k 10,000 miles ago. If you think the scratch is more than just a buff, I'll take $500 off.

Here are some high resolution photos:

www.clientsfirst-us.com/epics/porsche1.jpg
www.clientsfirst-us.com/epics/porsche2.jpg
www.clientsfirst-us.com/epics/porsche3.jpg
www.clientsfirst-us.com/epics/porsche4.jpg
www.clientsfirst-us.com/epics/porsche5.jpg
www.clientsfirst-us.com/epics/porsche6.jpg